Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a single tweet from the chairman?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a single tweet from the chairman?????

Isn`t that strange?? IMO, Ramsey has to go. why not act and act swiftly this time?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Why not indeed, get him by the scruff off the neck and boot him out the club
    You Rsssssss

Comment

He seems to get shot down after everything he says so I don't blame him to be honest
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Tony Out For Not Tweeting Enough!

Comment

After some of his previous tweets I think he should stay off the social media scene.. Don't think he is cut out for it.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

No, but let him train the youth.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Isn`t that strange?? IMO, Ramsey has to go. why not act and act swiftly this time?
              With 8 games to go this doesn't make sense. It takes time for any manager to make an impact and Ramsey has definitely moved things in the right direction (IMO), it's just too little, too late. For me it was Leroy Fer's injury that scuppered us, not Ramsey. We looked so good v an admittedly poor Sunderland, but just when we found a really good combination, fate plays its hand. That followed by Joey Barton's silly dismissal probably cost us at least 4 points, and that alone might be the difference between staying up and going down this season. Who could seriously come in now and make a difference? A wizard?

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                After some of his previous tweets I think he should stay off the social media scene.. Don't think he is cut out for it.
                Nah, but you could very well be right.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

No point of Ramsey going. Its a case of these players not being good enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    With 8 games to go this doesn't make sense. It takes time for any manager to make an impact and Ramsey has definitely moved things in the right direction (IMO), it's just too little, too late. For me it was Leroy Fer's injury that scuppered us, not Ramsey. We looked so good v an admittedly poor Sunderland, but just when we found a really good combination, fate plays its hand. That followed by Joey Barton's silly dismissal probably cost us at least 4 points, and that alone might be the difference between staying up and going down this season. Who could seriously come in now and make a difference? A wizard?
                    Playing Phillips out of position and not playing Vargas at all is hardly the medicine for missing Fer and Barton, though.

Give Barton and Hill a chance, I would say.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      No point of Ramsey going. Its a case of these players not being good enough...
                      Yes that may be true, but selecting Zamora as often as he has, SWP once was stupid, omitting Vargas and Taarabt are Ramsey's poor decision making and his uses of subs exasperate them even more i.e. Taarabt for. Zamora on 82 minures wtf was that about? It should have been at least 30 minutes earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Playing Phillips out of position and not playing Vargas at all is hardly the medicine for missing Fer and Barton, though.

Give Barton and Hill a chance, I would say.
                        When did he play Philips out of position? The fact that he even played Phillips, and gave him his confidence back, so much so that he's been our stand-out player recently, compared to how Redknapp ostracised him - that's a big positive for Ramsay. I really don't get where you're coming from. And what do you mean 'give Barton a chance'?? He's played him whenever he's been available! And Hill? Where should he be playing Clint Hill in your opinion? None of what you say really stands up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          He seems to get shot down after everything he says so I don't blame him to be honest
                          People wanted him to stop so he did, now they asking him to start???

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            People wanted him to stop so he did, now they asking him to start???
                            Tbf MYU no one's asking him to start tweeting. More of just asking the question why isnt he, and doesnt anyone else think its strange that he's not (also the exact reason I stated that thread the other day).
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think he's stopped because people wanted him too.

Comment

Working...
                              X