Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Harry have gone before the season started???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Harry have gone before the season started???

If we are all being honest last season was a shocker and we literally crawled over the line. How we finished the season last year and how he appeared to struggle to motivate the squad for large parts of the second half of the season the signs were there he had lost his magic touch

He said after winning at Wembley he was sizing up golf courses (remember this is with his dodgy knee that made him walk out after TX deadline day) so his heart was not in QPR at that point

For me in hindsight he should have been jogged close season and as soon as Pulis walked out on Palace and we saw how c rap we were in the initial four away games the trigger should have been pulled
    YES - last season was a poor effort although we went up
    79.41%
    NO - Mission accomplished
    20.59%

i voted yes. Although, he got us promoted, an owner with football knowledge would have spotted how dire our performances really were. Not sure Pulis was the only man who could have got this team galvanised, but indeed is he one of them. De Matteo, another one, before, he went to Germany.
    Last edited by Shania; 23-03-2015, 07:13 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Yes..should have gone after Wembley win or lose

Comment

Wanted him gone in the summer, but not many on here agreed back then. I wonder how many will vote NO now, though.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I reckon Redknapp needed to do the decent thing and retire after Wembley, end of, he should not have been sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            If we are all being honest last season was a shocker and we literally crawled over the line. How we finished the season last year and how he appeared to struggle to motivate the squad for large parts of the second half of the season the signs were there he had lost his magic touch

He said after winning at Wembley he was sizing up golf courses (remember this is with his dodgy knee that made him walk out after TX deadline day) so his heart was not in QPR at that point

For me in hindsight he should have been jogged close season and as soon as Pulis walked out on Palace and we saw how c rap we were in the initial four away games the trigger should have been pulled
            i actually said to many at the time that he should have retired on a high having restored QPR tothe Premiership.

Comment

Voted no.

Never wanted him anywhere near our club in the first place, but despite a whole season of awful football, we went up. I, like many others gave him the benefit of the doubt at that point, only due to it being a tad harsh to get rid of a manager who was in charge for a promotion. Even if it was despite him rather than because of him.

Quite clearly, if we are allowed the benefit of hindsight, then yes, absolutely.

Comment

I vote no, I think he deserved one last shot, but he should have been sacked after the Liverpool game. This season was a wasted opportunity.

Comment

His position was untenable when he announced he would of retired if we hadn't of gone up it sent an awful message to the players and his heart was never really in it from the off

A terrible manager and one of the biggest charlatans to ever manager the club
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Yep. Him and Bobby Zamora should have gotten a thank you and see you later.

Comment

It is easy to say yes in hindsight. Following the play off victory I was of the view that he should be given the chance to lead us in the Prem. I am now of the view that Harry Redknapp should be the new definition of Charlatan in the Concise English Dictionary.

Comment

Never been a fan and think he should have gone at the end of his first season with us as had utterly failed.

Last season we crawled up but was obvious his heart wasn't in it. Had he been saying he would have stayed had we not been promoted one thing but was only willing to manager us in Premiership. Suggested no real interest or commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
                          I vote no, I think he deserved one last shot...
                          But we certainly didn't deserve his one last shot.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

At his age he should of called it a day after Spurs but I did like him at first but our first relegation should of seen him got shot of.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Lol, WATRB's has changed its tune.

Read page 5 onwards, there were very few people on here willing to see through his BS and propaganda last summer: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-him-now/page5

...rereading that I think my arguments stand up pretty well. Anyone still gonna trot out the 'he inherited a poor squad from Hughes' excuse?

Comment

Working...
                              X