Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would we have more points if Harry had stayed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Nothing Redknapp was doing shows me we would of had more points.
    Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    Redknapp's points per game 0.83
    Ramsey's points per game 0.43
    I can't think of anything either...

Comment

I can't think of anything either...
      Fark me, got Redcrapps No 1 fan over here.............

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Fark me, got Redcrapps No 1 fan over here.............
        Neither a fan of Redknapp's nor of Ramsey for that matter, but I have no doubt that we would have more points right now if he hadn't gone, which incidentally is the question in the title of this thread, not whether you like him or not.

Comment

Has Harry had his immediate knee surgery yet? After all, it's only been 7 weeks.

Comment

Neither a fan of Redknapp's nor of Ramsey for that matter, but I have no doubt that we would have more points right now if he hadn't gone, which incidentally is the question in the title of this thread, not whether you like him or not.
            Sorry but how can you have no doubt of that?... You make it sound like we were playing blinding football under HR. It was awful from start to finish and no different from how it is now - Long ball to an old crock.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. You cannot predict what might of happened.

Comment

I don't hate Redknapp at all as he was manager for the best day I will probably ever have at football (I don't care if we should have gone up auto in hindsight I'm so pleased we didn't). But I did want him gone as we were more than likely only going down with him in charge. Ramsey obviously hasn't been the success we were hoping for but I personally feel it was a gamble that had to be made. Monk for Swansea was a gamble that paid off and all new managers are. I just feel unfortunately our squad isn't good enough (first 11 I think is but after that no).

Comment

We'd have fewer points as we wouldn't have beaten Sunderland away.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Nothing Redknapp was doing shows me we would of had more points.
                  This

We would also have had more points under CR if Fer hadn't of got injured and Barton didn't get sent off at Hull
                  Last edited by Rangersw12; 23-03-2015, 06:12 PM.
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Yes but still going down.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Romney Marsh View Post
                      Has Harry had his immediate knee surgery yet? After all, it's only been 7 weeks.
                      It turns out he doesn't need surgery now and has managed to get by with some physio. Who would have thought that would be the outcome apart from Martin Samuel.

Personally I think under HR we may have got a draw at Sunderland and lost every other away game this season.

At home I think we may have got maybe a couple more points but think we probably would have won Everton/Newcastle/WH which I am not sure we will.

Either way with a few more points but almost nothing away from home I think we may still have gone down.

Comment

Originally posted by Romney Marsh View Post
                        That knee op and his resignation was just a smoke screen to cover up Fernandes and co forcing him out , take your money and save the club embarrassment

Comment

Working...
                        X