• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    And the status quo is preferable??
    To Barton as manager?

By a f**cking mile

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      We would have beaten Hull had he not got sent off.
      we played better without him , he had a good game yesterday , standout player

Comment

This is a swipe at TF, not Harry.

He's blaming recruitment policy, which is the board's responsibility, not the manager.

Comment

Not hard to stand out in the squad of players we have, just because he had a decent game yesterday it doesn't give him the right to C### off the rest of the team, and as for the blame you just can't blame one person. Everybody needs to take there share of the responsibility.. Been a terrible season.. Again.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Clint and Joey player managers for the next eight games. We'd all get behind them.

Everything Barton says is true. Everyone knows that.

Spot on mate.....
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Clint and Joey player managers for the next eight games. We'd all get behind them.

Not the worst idea 77

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Not the worst idea 77
                Cant be any worse than Ramsey.

Comment

This is definitely a shot at TF as well, and deservedly so.

From day one he's hogged the spotlight and talked up the investments he's been itching to make, but for some reason chose to pay high wages rather than respectable transfer fees. As a result we signed a load of past-it crap with no resale value and have had to revamp the squad every window.

Then the little we did have to spend on signings was frittered away by Harold on gems such as Samba & Caulker for a combined fee of over 20M(!)

Now we've got Les overseeing our future as DoF, despite the fact he's done nothing to suggest he's suited to the job.

There doesn't seem to be any kind of plan, and if there is it's a #### one. At the moment the club's looking like a giant #AirAsia ad campaign.

Comment

Do you think joeys been told he's not getting new a deal lol

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                      This is definitely a shot at TF as well, and deservedly so.

From day one he's hogged the spotlight and talked up the investments he's been itching to make, but for some reason chose to pay high wages rather than respectable transfer fees. As a result we signed a load of past-it crap with no resale value and have had to revamp the squad every window.

Then the little we did have to spend on signings was frittered away by Harold on gems such as Samba & Caulker for a combined fee of over 20M(!)

Now we've got Les overseeing our future as DoF, despite the fact he's done nothing to suggest he's suited to the job.

There doesn't seem to be any kind of plan, and if there is it's a #### one. At the moment the club's looking like a giant #AirAsia ad campaign.
                      Hindsights a marvellous thing though. Don't think anybody complained when we signed Samba or Caulker. And we ended up getting our money back from Samba.

As for players with resale value, we do have McCarthy, Yun, Caulker, Phillips, Fer, Austin who we would get a decent fee for and people like taarabt, Sandro, Henry, hoilett who we would still get some money back for.

Agree about Les Ferdinand though. Was uncomfortable about the appointment right from the start. Although it's funny in that he seems to be doing what Fernandes wants in bringing the youth through etc which exactly what everyone on here wanted. Lost count of the number of threads about the magical youth players that would save us etc.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Do you think joeys been told he's not getting new a deal lol
                        Lol, my thoughts exactly.

The appointment of MH was a good one, I never wanted HR, I now wish we had let MH sort his mess out, I think we would have gone down that season but, we would not be in the mess we are in now!

TF should have sacked HR in Dec. but he was afraid of the media backlash, cowardly behaviour, and for that he has to go!

I think he thought once he put the transfer embargo in place,HR would walk, but the charlatan thought he would get funds at the last min: and when he didn't, he walked, disgusting person!

CR I believe was the only solution at the time but not the long term answer, I wanted PC but I am not sure that's the answer either, Norwich and Middlesbrough have recruited unknown managers and have done quite well with them. Maybe PC and 1-2 years building in the championship?

As for Barton, do one!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                          Hindsights a marvellous thing though. Don't think anybody complained when we signed Samba or Caulker. And we ended up getting our money back from Samba.

As for players with resale value, we do have McCarthy, Yun, Caulker, Phillips, Fer, Austin who we would get a decent fee for and people like taarabt, Sandro, Henry, hoilett who we would still get some money back for.

Agree about Les Ferdinand though. Was uncomfortable about the appointment right from the start. Although it's funny in that he seems to be doing what Fernandes wants in bringing the youth through etc which exactly what everyone on here wanted. Lost count of the number of threads about the magical youth players that would save us etc.

LF has had one transfer window, the club didn't want to give HR anymore money to spend, I think LF should be involved with the club but maybe a different role.

The person for that DOF role is Warburton of Brentford, I do believe he held a similar role at the Bees, CR returns to coaching and try PC as manager?
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

You on drugs 77, ?.

Even for a footballer, Barton is especially stupid, Barton is a khunt, not a clever khunt, just a khunt, and gets sent off more games than he has good games. Always talks the talk,a face for every occassion, a khunt that needs jettisoned, simple as.

My new years wish was that he would 'dissapear' without trace, and that they would find his alice-band floating in the Thames.

All the scouse rabbit rabbit out of him, will boil down to him not having prem quality players around HIM.
                            He probably believes a top club will still come for him, if he just talks the talk.

Never met a scouser yet that couldnt be improved as a human being, by the addition of hand-cuffs and a muzzle.
                            Last edited by Manx Hoop; 24-03-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X