No announcement yet.

Shaun Derry Sacked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not good enough for Notts County..... yeah seems a great candidate!

People need to stop thinking on sentiment and past players. We need the right person for the job not someone who just has an afiliation with QPR.

Ask yourselves this, if you were going away for a while would you let a former window cleaner look after your house just because he did a good job on the windows?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Its a 100% no for me but its does pose a question why are so many people against Derry but then so many people for Clement who has no experience???
      *Not sure if serious*

Comment

Its a 100% no for me but its does pose a question why are so many people against Derry but then so many people for Clement who has no experience???
        Derry at Notts County and Clement at Real Madrid. Perhaps that's why

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
          Add PSG, Chelsea, Fulham, Republic Of Ireland & Blackburn Rovers to that list, but no, no experience

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Add PSG, Chelsea, Fulham, Republic Of Ireland & Blackburn Rovers to that list, but no, no experience
            No point being pedantic, it's quite obvious what he was referring to. No matter what clubs he's worked for he's never managed anyone, so I'd say that falls into the no experience bracket when we cut to the chase as to suitable "manager" options.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Thought we were after a manager gents not another coach???? Current coach who is managing us with no managerial experience has been a disaster

Seems were having our eyes dazzled by clubs he has been at!!!!! was that not something we had a go at TF for when we were signing players simply because of the clubs they had been at therefore does the same not apply to managers??

He may well be the best manager we have ever had, but just making point why people say no to some managers names quoting they have no experience of managing then yes to another who has no experience of managing

Comment

Shaun Dyche would be a good candidate, IMO...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Thought we were after a manager gents not another coach???? Current coach who is managing us with no managerial experience has been a disaster

Seems were having our eyes dazzled by clubs he has been at!!!!! was that not something we had a go at TF for when we were signing players simply because of the clubs they had been at therefore does the same not apply to managers??

He may well be the best manager we have ever had, but just making point why people say no to some managers names quoting they have no experience of managing then yes to another who has no experience of managing
                  Think you're missing the point West.

It's not about being dazzled it's about the vast experience one can bring having been at a lot of very successful clubs. Comparing Paul Clement & Chris Ramsey as coaches is daft. Yes I would rather have a tried & tested man at the helm or a young up and coming manager to build a legacy at QPR but I would absolutely not turn my nose up at Paul Clenent personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Shaun Dyche would be a good candidate, IMO...
                    We don't deserve him.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      We don't deserve him.
                      Ok, I will talk to Ronny Deila instead.;)
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X