Step down Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Easy to be hacked off after yet another defeat but nothing much has changed in real terms since Sir Les was brought in and the footballing side was restructured. We aren't realistically going to have a clue if the new approach will work until next season and the new manager has been in situ for a little while.

If Tony steps down what do people realistically think will happen to this club? Give me a real alternative as opposed to the fantasy nasty ###### who will come in and kiss us better.

Whilst mistakes have been made we have a selection of very rich men backing our club. Without them it is unlikely we will have a club. Take Tony out of the driving seat and he will probably lose interest. He is a passionate hands on guy. In my view you have to take the good with the bad.

I just want this season to end but longer term am optimistic.
    Have to say Im with you on this, I don't see what TF stepping down will actually achieve. If people had hounded out Gregory when things didnt go to plan in the early 70's where would we be now and believe me a fair few tried to, as they did again in the late 70's when things went awry. Fans are extremely fickle as we all know but now with social media everyone has a louder voice. I hope TF sticks with us and eventually gets the luck he deserves and if he does I believe we will get back sooner rather than later, i dread to think what will happen if he is forced out.

Comment

Working...
    X