• Show
Clear All

• It don't hurt anymore

Cause we all know what the outcome is going to be so the hurt is gone

What a wasted opportunity quarter season to go but the game is up

I have given up mate.

We just ain't good enough.

Comment

it still hurts even though you try to convince yourself it doesn't. Wish the season would just end so i can stop being a grumpy b*****d every weekend! So many chances to escape the drop zone this season. Any team that gets relegated this season has to be seriously bad

Comment

saying same thing. nowhere near good enough. in fact we are that far off anywhere close to beinggoodenough it is scary.i like you lot went through the ridicule of supporting rangers at school. my lad shouts for rangers etc but how do you convince someone to love losing? he is 5

Comment

Hurts every time . Hate seeing Rangers in the state they are in . I've totally given up on survival now though , players are gutless

Comment

it's over Greg. glass full up type of guy me but it's over. st holder and fed up of wanting to kill family every weekend for my "couple hours of fun"

I detached myself and have accepted the inevitable ( please let me be wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWood Rangers View Post
              it's over Greg. glass full up type of guy me but it's over. st holder and fed up of wanting to kill family every weekend for my "couple hours of fun"

I detached myself and have accepted the inevitable ( please let me be wrong)
              Make you right there . The dog nearly got a good hiding earlier . It's just not worth it

Comment

If only the players felt the hurt we do we would be mid table

There are no excuses Southampton had the guts ripped out of them look where they are

Comment

the worst thing about it is that I wish I could turn it off. but you can't . ever, stream, live updates , soccer forking Saturday.

it basically has always friggin sucked supporting rangers( Marc bircham quote) but it seems to be more embarrassing now than ever.

love TF but he runs the show and it would of been shut down a long time ago on Broadway

by the way the young lad said he still supports qpr like me.

sorry son......

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Cause we all know what the outcome is going to be so the hurt is gone

What a wasted opportunity quarter season to go but the game is up
                    It doesn't hurt when we lose? It bloody well hurts me. Each to their own.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

would rather boot the mrs than the dog Greg!

Comment

It still hurts but i get over it very quickly now. We all knew that was going to happen today.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          It still hurts but i get over it very quickly now. We all knew that was going to happen today.
                          Yep, always hurts but a lot less when you accept we are going to lose every single game now. Truth is we were supposed to be fighting for our lives against a knackered and not very good team in terrible form who have just been hammered in some god forsaken town miles away. And we all know what happened. So predictable

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            It doesn't hurt when we lose? It bloody well hurts me. Each to their own.
                            Surprised by that your convinced were staying up so all good happy days loads of points still to play for mathematically still on. You must remain positive

Comment

Still hurts,better team lost today.. typical rangers
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X