Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Caulker was up top with Charlie for the first goal. As someone else said on here he will do well in the championship and might do him good.
    Yes shows how unprofessional this team is. He was up top as we had a free kick!!! what the f uck do we do when we have sent our CB up top take it short lose the f ucking ball and concede you could not make it up

Comment

Caulkner did ok in my view today, lack of finishing did us today

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Caulkner did ok in my view today, lack of finishing did us today
        I thought so to. Certainly an element of bad luck too, what with hitting the bar twice (Hoillet's was unlucky, Taarabt's was a poor finish) and with the ball breaking kindly to Lennon for their 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Yes shows how unprofessional this team is. He was up top as we had a free kick!!! what the f uck do we do when we have sent our CB up top take it short lose the f ucking ball and concede you could not make it up
          Im pretty sure it was open play, Caulker was calling for it up front. He does it quite a lot though thinking he's Beckenbauer.

Comment

Caulker has not lived up to expectation but I don't want to see the back of him! We invested a decent amount of money in him and he's a decent age! Dropping down to the championship should do him the world of good! Ned and caulker in the champiinship should be pretty formidable!!

Comment

problem is its a different back four every week , caulker had one of his better games . he's ok when he keeps it simple

Comment

8 year old kid behind me was screaming caulker where are you on evertons first goal.sums it up !!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Thought he was perfectly fine today, did very little wrong imo. Person to blame for me was Yun, both goals came down his side and he didn't close down fast enough. Felt like he was running into no man's land on every attack.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Im pretty sure it was open play, Caulker was calling for it up front. He does it quite a lot though thinking he's Beckenbauer.
                    The goal was Sandro's fault for giving the ball away.

Comment

Caulker is absolutely awful, to think this guy cost 8M. 0 composure of discipline. I never have confidence when the ball falls to him.

Comment

I've slated Caulker in the past but he wasn't that bad yesterday. A season (at least) in the Championship will do him good. Him and Ned together should be more than capable in that division.

Main issue for me at the back is that our defenders, particularly the LB and RB, are usually so far off the attackers that they might as well not be there. Yun for the first goal was shocking - could see it coming a mile off.

Comment

Working...
                        X