Apooigy from Fernandes for all the f*ck ups by the board this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apooigy from Fernandes for all the f*ck ups by the board this season

Say sorry to all the fans that have paid good money to watch that pile of s*it, should have got a new manager in the close season.

Not going to happen

Comment

Tony Fernandes doesn't pick the side to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Say sorry to all the fans that have paid good money to watch that pile of s*it, should have got a new manager in the close season.
        He didn't so should have stuck with Redknapp
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-03-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

He sacked warnock he sacked Hughes
          Both better managers than rednapp and his DREAM manager Ramsey
          What a complete ####
          R's

Comment

These past three or four years under TF have been an absolute disaster, bar the Wembley fluke.

Can't deny that both him and his backers have put their hand in their pocket and paid out sums of money a club our size cannot afford. The unfortunate thing is none of it has actually worked out well for us, it's as if we are cursed.

I am at the point where I am sick of QPR ruining my weekends and giving me the hump.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
              He sacked warnock he sacked Hughes
              Both better managers than rednapp and his DREAM manager Ramsey
              What a complete ####
              The bloke has made mistakes but calling ramsey the dream manager is incorrect, cos he wasnt and isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                These past three or four years under TF have been an absolute disaster, bar the Wembley fluke.

Can't deny that both him and his backers have put their hand in their pocket and paid out sums of money a club our size cannot afford. The unfortunate thing is none of it has actually worked out well for us, it's as if we are cursed.

I am at the point where I am sick of QPR ruining my weekends and giving me the hump.
                This.... what the fark do we do as a QPR fan, maybe just not worry and love the R's no matter what. It's all the false hopes and promises that pee me off... and losing every week really is a downer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  The bloke has made mistakes but calling ramsey the dream manager is incorrect, cos he wasnt and isnt.
                  I might be wrong, but I didn't think TF has ever called Ramsey the dream manager? Didn't he say he has his dream manager lined up to take over in the summer?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    I might be wrong, but I didn't think TF has ever called Ramsey the dream manager? Didn't he say he has his dream manager lined up to take over in the summer?
                    Thats what im saying. Clement im certain.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      He meant someone else in that tweet. But then said, in an interview with Cur Les, that Ramsey was a dream manager sitting right under his nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        He meant someone else in that tweet. But then said, in an interview with Cur Les, that Ramsey was a dream manager sitting right under his nose.
                        Oh dear. I know hindsight is 20 20 & all that, but what a shocking appointment.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                        X