The XI who played the last 10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The XI who played the last 10 minutes

Would beat a lot of teams in the premier league, I'm convinced.

Some proper footballers with the ball at their feet.

Need to go for broke last few games now. Sh!t or bust & I'd rather go out with a bit of flair, not over cautious.

Well done Vargas when he came on. Fantastic & I'd love to know why Ramsey has dropped him out completely. Big mistake.

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Would beat a lot of teams in the premier league, I'm convinced.

Some proper footballers with the ball at their feet.

Need to go for broke last few games now. Sh!t or bust & I'd rather go out with a bit of flair, not over cautious.

Well done Vargas when he came on. Fantastic & I'd love to know why Ramsey has dropped him out completely. Big mistake.
    I said this before the game started on match thread.

Comment

I agree JR and Adel no matter what people think of him, must start!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Some lovely link up play between Vargas & Adel. Zamora route is not working.

Comment

This is why I don't understand why we don't play Austin up top alone, Vargas and Adel behind him?

Comment

Ramsey ain't got a f ucking clue!

Comment

We've got decent players on the floor but insist on hoof ball to Zamora. Ridiculous.

Go out fighting & playing it on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                This is why I don't understand why we don't play Austin up top alone, Vargas and Adel behind him?
                Because we haven't got a clue.

Comment

Only losers play 442. We always play 442. Or 451. The only game we've won was playing 4231. But, then, SUNDERLAND must be really, really s hit for us to take six points off them. Everyone on here knows Zamora shouldn't be playing. Everyone on here would play Vargas and Taarabt. The fact that Terry Connor is playing 442 with Zamora and the likes of SWP and Holliet demonstrates- more than his woeful record- that he isn't a manager of a football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Only losers play 442. We always play 442. Or 451. The only game we've won was playing 4231. But, then, SUNDERLAND must be really, really s hit for us to take six points off them. Everyone on here knows Zamora shouldn't be playing. Everyone on here would play Vargas and Taarabt. The fact that Terry Connor is playing 442 with Zamora and the likes of SWP and Holliet demonstrates- more than his woeful record- that he isn't a manager of a football team.
                    Agree. A good manager would accommodate his best players. Not at QPR it seems.

Comment

Was gonna post this up myself

The team that finished would have gotten something from this game but that incredibly inept loser Ramsey insists on accommodating Zamora and Hoilett.

So frustrating that he can't see what we all see.

Comment

i said it at the game: the fact that vargas aint getting in the starting lineup before Junior Hoilett is criminal! and bobby either needs to sit the bench or needs to be taken off after 45-55 mins unless he's having a worldy. (i know its been rumored on here that hes back at west ham but) zarate cant be that bad can he? vargas can also play up front as well instead of bobby. bobby needs to give it his all for 45-55 mins and then be taken off.
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Bang on the money Jim.

We had a little glimpse of the football they're capable of when Tarbs Isla & Vargas had a lovely littleone touch passing move down near R block towards the end. Them lads have to start vs WBA and he gone for it all guns blazing, if we lose we lose, we are as gone as relegated anyway, just need to go all out & see what happens. No more of this lumping it upto a useless Bobby Zamora.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Exactly. How many defeats on the spin now? GO FOR BROKE!!

Comment

Would still love to see Austin, Fer, Vargas, Taarabt and Phillips in the same side. Would easily be the best attack in the mid table to lower half teams.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X