Today is the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is the day!

#### or bust today anything but a win and I think it's curtains ! Just hope we go for it from the get go and not do are ususl and wait till we go a goal down before we start playing ! Unfortunately I can see a draw today which won't be enough :(

Just hope for once he picks a decent balanced side & makes the correct subs at the correct times, unlike every other week. Then I believe, we'll have a chance.

Comment

No its not. that ship sailed a few weeks back.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We really do need the points today as we are at risk of getting cut adrift

Comment

Dont give up if we go a goal down today . One year ago to the day we were down to boro and ended up winning with that freak goal from bobby. Id take any slice of luck like that

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            #### or bust today anything but a win and I think it's curtains ! Just hope we go for it from the get go and not do are ususl and wait till we go a goal down before we start playing ! Unfortunately I can see a draw today which won't be enough :(
            Sorry, what does "get go" mean? Or do you mean start?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

the worst part of everything is the build up of hope throughout the week and then when the match comes the players continually give a lackluster performance and that hope turns to disgust. then the offish makes a big deal because the team hugged before the match showing their "togetherness". it will be interesting to see a sandro/Joey midfield.
              Strike First, Strike Hard, Show no Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by mkoss22 View Post
                the worst part of everything is the build up of hope throughout the week and then when the match comes the players continually give a lackluster performance and that hope turns to disgust. then the offish makes a big deal because the team hugged before the match showing their "togetherness". it will be interesting to see a sandro/Joey midfield.
                "Offish"... is that Dutch for office??

Agree with what you're saying though mate. All this 'talk' of togetherness means naff all if they look like strangers on the pitch!!.... less talk, more action please!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                X