Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today has the feel of Wigan at Home last time in Prem

Win and we have the chance to push on

We were so close that day with a super goal from Remy before the gut wrenching equaliser with the last kcik from Maloney

Heres hoping for better luck today!!

I just don't think we have it in us, mistake ridden all the pitch, look at the softness of the goals we concede, two carbon copies v Palace. The opposition don't need to be any good as we seem to hand it to them on a plate. All or nothing today. FFS Rambo pick a sensible team!

Comment

I think you might be right. Failure to win today will practically seal our fate IMO. A victory, and its still very much up for grabs.

Comment

Massive game today!! Let's hope it doesn't end like the Wigan game!!

Just hope the players are up for it as if we play with desire and energy today we should have a advantage over Everton with them playing Thursday!!

Still think Everton are a decent team and not a easy game but for once the circumstances suit us for once and we must step up to the plate!

Comment

If Ramsey picks our best players in their best positions then we have a chance I.E Phillips on the right, no SWP, Austin and Zamora/Vargas up top - simple decisions that seem to be constantly ignored.

Comment

Working...
          X