Sako of Wolwes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sako of Wolwes

Playing for Wolves tonight. He is of prem.quality IMO. Were we after him??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Championship player at best. Derby in free-fall, had a cast iron sending off incident, where the Derby player put the ball in the net, The ref disallowed the goal and took no action on the Wolves player, Can see Derby missing out on the play-offs
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      Championship player at best. Derby in free-fall, had a cast iron sending off incident, where the Derby player put the ball in the net, The ref disallowed the goal and took no action on the Wolves player, Can see Derby missing out on the play-offs
      buh buh but Steve McLaren...He is the only reason we won all those games early last season...not that ol twitchy faced....right? RIGHT?

Comment

Agree, he didn´t play that well in the second half. Regarding Derby, I think Chris Martin is sorely missed in their team. Not unlikely that Wolves will reach the play-off on the expense of Derby or/and Brentford... Kenny Jackett is a good manager it looks like...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Agree, he didn´t play that well in the second half. Regarding Derby, I think Chris Martin is sorely missed in their team. Not unlikely that Wolves will reach the play-off on the expense of Derby or/and Brentford... Kenny Jackett is a good manager it looks like...
          Jackett In!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            buh buh but Steve McLaren...He is the only reason we won all those games early last season...not that ol twitchy faced....right? RIGHT?
            I thought they were trying to play like Arsenal, all this tippy tappy stuff and when you play one up front and that is Darren Bent . . .wellwhat was the eclipse like in Norway Shania, bet it was fantastic
            Last edited by lymehoop; 20-03-2015, 11:38 PM.
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think derby have choked...gonna be the ones to miss out...that league sums up what is wrong with football..teams like leicester last year and bournemouth this year can look amazing and then come up to the Prem and go straight back down...its only a matter of time before s premiership 2 is formed..prem one has 12 teams then prem 2 has the bottom 8 prem teams and the top 12 champ teams..with one up and down then a playoff between second bottom and second top

Comment

That was a good game last night though and the top of the Championship is looking very competitive to say the least. If we do get relegated i am looking forward to us competing in that league.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  I think derby have choked...gonna be the ones to miss out...that league sums up what is wrong with football..teams like leicester last year and bournemouth this year can look amazing and then come up to the Prem and go straight back down...its only a matter of time before s premiership 2 is formed..prem one has 12 teams then prem 2 has the bottom 8 prem teams and the top 12 champ teams..with one up and down then a playoff between second bottom and second top
                  Can't really get your point, Wigan, Swansea, Southampton, Stoke,Fulham, Newcastle, and maybe others have come up, done well, and in a couple of instances, won cups and qualified for Europe.

The one thing that sets the English system apart is the strength of the leagues, down to the conference.

If Burnley had as much investment as Leicester and ourselves they would be in the top ten, both Leicester and ourselves messed up recruiting dross!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

The championship has never been as far away from the premiership as now. It's awful football to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                      The championship has never been as far away from the premiership as now. It's awful football to watch.
                      Really? i reckon each of the top 6 Championship teams would have a good chance of turning over any of the bottom 6 Prem teams no problem.

Comment

It's a great shout! Saki is a very good player!!

If you are performing very week for a top championship aide you can make the move up to the orem no prob atm!! Very poor in the bottom half the league! Saki woukd massively improve our squad so would their striker Afobe!!

Comment

I hope we have players like this on our list now.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I thought they were trying to play like Arsenal, all this tippy tappy stuff and when you play one up front and that is Darren Bent . . .wellwhat was the eclipse like in Norway Shania, bet it was fantastic
                            The eclipse was fantastic,Lymehoop
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Cast iron? Not sure about that as he was barely brushed and then went down way afterwards.... Bent is a massive unit and if he goes down that quickly then he's going to make the ref think twice or not at all in this case....
                              Last edited by BuffooneRy; 22-03-2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X