Are we mugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we mugs?

Why is KO 4pm on Sunday???? I know game got shifted 24hrs cos bitter blue noses were busy embarrassing "the greatest league in the world" last night in some worn-torn outpost but why 4pm..... Couldn't we have picked earliest KO possible to minimise their rest and recuperation? I dunno their travel plans but 4pm possibly even allows them to travel on the day whereas 1:30pm KO might have enforced them staying overnight.
    This reminds me of playing at Wigan the other year when we muggily agreed to a noon KO on a Saturday to avoid them clashing with Rugby League final at Wembley involving Wigan rugge######s.

I remember that game, it was the week after we won 1-0 at Everton in our first away game since our return to prem, we lost 2-0 with 2 deflected goals and Barton was in the stand as we signed him the day before but not in time to play, think it was 1230 ko.

Comment

I dont know why they are such mugs as to agree to a 4pm kickoff when usually they are 3pm.

Comment

But strong on toffees by op. Think they done blinding in Europe given there resources and when you compare how big sides have got on

Think 4pm is regular kick off time after uefa cup same time we kicked off against Spurs earliar in season

Comment

I'm a mug

Comment

That thread title could have accounted for a lot of different subjects and 100% in a month of sundays i would not have come up with this ol pony....mugged off more like for bothering me arris to read it.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

lets find any reason to bash the club...

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                lets find any reason to bash the club...
                Yep, thats what I was thinking!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                X