Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    I would give McCarthy a chance as well.
    There's been goals conceded recently where Green should have done better.
    Which ones? and there have been games recently where he has performed incredible saves..really don't understand why people want to drop a player who is giving Charlie a run for player of the season...thats like saying drop Charlie austen because he doesn't score with every shot!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      McCarthy done so well in his last game for us I can see why people would want to drop Green who hasn't kept us in any games yet this season.
      Ridiculous statement.

Beaten by a deflection and two bizarre own goals. Hardly fair to be judged on this one game.

Against the team by the way, that he holds a Premiership record of over 20 shots on target - none conceded, whilst at Reading.

Given a chance McCarthy is gonna be one hell of a keeper for someone.
      It should be us.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        Too many soft goals undoing the good saves he makes, plus he has conceded more goals than any other keeper in the league.
        More than 1.75 goals per game.

Defence to blame as well I know but time to give McCarthy a chance as in my opinion he is gonna be a better keeper.
        Did you actually watch our last game that McCarthy played in ???

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Which ones? and there have been games recently where he has performed incredible saves..really don't understand why people want to drop a player who is giving Charlie a run for player of the season...thats like saying drop Charlie austen because he doesn't score with every shot!
          Exactly this, Charlie missed a penalty, Charlie missed a couple of top chances against Spurs so let drop him, load of boll*ks, Greeno is POTY so far and we would be down by now if it weren't for him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            Did you actually watch our last game that McCarthy played in ???

as said before

Ridiculous statement.

Beaten by a deflection and two bizarre own goals. Hardly fair to be judged on this one game.

Against the team by the way, that he holds a Premiership record of over 20 shots on target - none conceded, whilst at Reading.

It should be us.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              as said before

Ridiculous statement.

It should be us.
              Think he means the Sheffield utd game..where he was poor!

Comment

I would only put McCarthy in, if and when we are down
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  I want to see us not concede the first goal. I know it is a lot i am asking for but if we can take the lead i reckon we might actually have a chance at 3 points in this game.
                  It might be a bit too late but would still like to see us try keeping a clean sheet, if not then not to concede first.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    I would give McCarthy a chance as well.
                    There's been goals conceded recently where Green should have done better.
                    I think we might have a chance of a champions league spot this season, we are so good this is one of many people saying our team is full of such class we can afford to drop the first england international at our club in decades .

Comment

Working...
                    X