Team for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodman View Post
    This but would rather have McCarthy in goal.

McCartney should stick to singing!
    Agreed
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      McCarthy

Isla Onouha Caulker Yun

Philips Sandro Barton Taarabt

Vargas Austin
      All hypothetical i know but this team would get destroyed by Evertons midfield, Taarabt would provide zero cover for Yun leaving Coleman to get forward and help himself.

Whatever the team we've just got to keep the faith. Hard to see us beating them on paper but you never know!

Comment

Green
        Isla Nedum Caulker Yun
        Sandro Henry
        Phillips Tarbs Vargas
        Austin.

Phillips and Vargas both work hard down the flanks (the latter more so) which we will need as Baines and Coleman are going to be bombing forward.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

This but would rather have McCarthy in goal.

McCartney should stick to singing!
          Ops, sorry. besides; do never trust a smiling face.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Cant understand why people want to drop Green!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Too many soft goals undoing the good saves he makes, plus he has conceded more goals than any other keeper in the league.
              More than 1.75 goals per game.

Defence to blame as well I know but time to give McCarthy a chance as in my opinion he is gonna be a better keeper.

Comment

rearrange your team farkin isla aint playing dont you lot read what has been said
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Difficult to find out who is injured or who is just not selected now but would go with this:

Green
                  Ned Caulker Rio Yun
                  Matty Sandro Barton Vargas
                  Adel
                  Austin

Yes Adel is a lazy #### and just throws his hands in the air every time he looses it but he is almost the only player with enough skill to find space or beat a player on his own. In our last home games I would put up with that side of things if he can help us score, if we can take a lead in a game he can always be subbed for a Henry who can help us keep it.
                  I agree about Taarabt. He looked unfit last week but still managed to hold up the ball and will only improve when he plays regularly. Once he has improved his fitness (hopefully soon) he can be a match winner.

Comment

-------McCarthy-------
                    Isla--Onuoha-Hill--Yun
                    ----Sandro-Barton----
                    Phillips-Taarabt-Vargas
                    ---------Austin---------
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
                      All hypothetical i know but this team would get destroyed by Evertons midfield, Taarabt would provide zero cover for Yun leaving Coleman to get forward and help himself.

Whatever the team we've just got to keep the faith. Hard to see us beating them on paper but you never know!
                      So do we just go with Traore LW then and play defensively? speculate to accumulate..

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        I like Green and am a supporter of his but I think he could have done better with quite a few goals recently and as Ramsay always says its a squad game...very little to lose at this stage by starting McCarthy.

Comment

Too many soft goals undoing the good saves he makes, plus he has conceded more goals than any other keeper in the league.
                          More than 1.75 goals per game.

Defence to blame as well I know but time to give McCarthy a chance as in my opinion he is gonna be a better keeper.
                          McCarthy done so well in his last game for us I can see why people would want to drop Green who hasn't kept us in any games yet this season.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would give McCarthy a chance as well.
                            There's been goals conceded recently where Green should have done better.

Comment

For me the way forward the remainder of the season is 3 5 2 gives the extra man in middle of the park and allows two up top but my only problem is how do we fit Phillips into the team in that formation

For me if we are two stay up it will be down to two players Austin getting the goals and Phillips supplying him. If these two click we have a punchers chance also Sandro staying fit until end of the season and also playing the big six pointers will be key

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                For me the way forward the remainder of the season is 3 5 2 gives the extra man in middle of the park and allows two up top but my only problem is how do we fit Phillips into the team in that formation

For me if we are two stay up it will be down to two players Austin getting the goals and Phillips supplying him. If these two click we have a punchers chance also Sandro staying fit until end of the season and also playing the big six pointers will be key
                                I'd be surprised if we made such a major tactical change so late in the season. It's not a formation I favour.

I'd prefer to see 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1. And who plays depends on who's fit, just as long as it's not SWP!
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X