Jack Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Robinson

Ruled out for up to a year with knee injury sustained in the last minute of Huddersfield' s game against Birmingham

poor sod, hope he recovers and gets to go on and fulfill his potential now.

Comment

A tactical injury, in case he got recalled and then slagged off by our faithful

Comment

He will be available for next season's championship run in as we fight for a play off spot, wish him a speedy recovery.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Fella was f acked the minute he signed for us. It looks like Clint will be the LB in the championship next year.....

Comment

I cant believe this, i honestly cant believe it. Was so looking forward to this bloke playing for us next season. If we didn't have any bad luck we wouldn't have an luck at all.
            Just got to find a way of blaming uncle for this now. So peed off with football at the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I cant believe this, i honestly cant believe it. Was so looking forward to this bloke playing for us next season. If we didn't have any bad luck we wouldn't have an luck at all.
              Just got to find a way of blaming uncle for this now. So peed off with football at the minute.
              Used up all our good luck last year eh Kev...

Comment

Same as mate

Comment

Think we all feel the same mate. Everything just seems proper shite atm with regards to QPR. We'll get through it though, we always do.

Comment

Was also looking forward to seeing him next season as well, hopefully the recovery goes well and we still get to see him.

Comment

never heard of him

Comment

Comment

Fantasmic.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2