It's not over, till it's over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not over, till it's over.

As already mentioned, if results go our way this weekend and if we beat Everton, then who knows, we may just get a little confidence and a bit of good luck and fight right to the end.
    Also I love the way that some of our fans, say that our players are s@@t and that we need new players, Players who would be in reality, too good for us at the moment.
    We have got who we have got, get behind them and support them, not make them feel like #### (that's if they do happen to read some of your comments).
    We are all Queens Park Rangers fans, let's get right behind the boys on Sunday, I know it's an old cliche, but be the 12th man.

Come on u R'ssss

P.S. if Man City had an English striker, he would be in the England squad too.

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
    As already mentioned, if results go our way this weekend and if we beat Everton, then who knows, we may just get a little confidence and a bit of good luck and fight right to the end.
    Also I love the way that some of our fans, say that our players are s@@t and that we need new players, Players who would be in reality, too good for us at the moment.
    We have got who we have got, get behind them and support them, not make them feel like #### (that's if they do happen to read some of your comments).
    We are all Queens Park Rangers fans, let's get right behind the boys on Sunday, I know it's an old cliche, but be the 12th man.

Come on u R'ssss

Good post, pretty much how I see it too.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post

Come on u R'ssss

Support this season, especially away, has been fantastic. It's about time they rose to the job in hand on the pitch. Too many points lost cheaply. I don't see all this fight they keep talking about.

Comment

Working...
      X