Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Austin in England Squad

Real shame. Thought he had a chance

Wouldnt take the place of any of the strikers picked tho ...Kane/Rooney/Sturridge/Welbeck

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Wouldnt take the place of any of the strikers picked tho ...Kane/Rooney/Sturridge/Welbeck
      Have to agree.

Comment

Nope when you look at those four its very strong.

Comment

I may be the only one who suggest this but maybe he should be there alongside them... 5 strikers isn't uncommon and it makes more sense then taking Luke Shaw there.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            I may be the only one who suggest this but maybe he should be there alongside them... 5 strikers isn't uncommon and it makes more sense then taking Luke Shaw there.
            The only person the press on twitter are saying is unlucky to miss out is danny ings. No mention of austin whatosever.

Comment

Welbeck has done naff all this year, scored 3 league goals hasn't he?

That said, I am glad Charlie isn't in the squad (from a selfish point of view).
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Welbeck has done naff all this year, scored 3 league goals hasn't he?

That said, I am glad Charlie isn't in the squad (from a selfish point of view).
                Why are going on a date with him next Friday night?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Dont forget that England play with 1 central striker and with sterling, walcott and townsend also in the squad the forward positions are pretty well covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    No Mattys Lithuanian Kev

Comment

Probably becuase knowing our luck he'd get crocked and be out for the season. Personally im glad also as he can focus on QPR.

Comment

Great news, what if he got injured then there would be zero doubt about our chances to stay up.

Hopefully he will get a chance when he is at a bigger club in a few months.

Comment

If only. He won't even return my calls anymore.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Looking at those 4 strikers Id rather have Austin over Sturridge or Welbeck. Never really been a fan of them, think they miss to many.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Wont get a sniff of getting an England shirt while he's with QPR....could score 40 goals by now and Hodgson would still pick Lmabert ahead of him because he's at a big club.

Comment

Working...
                              X