X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Nah we like Shania......

Comment

"In a former life", I said Thanks for your kind words, gentlemen.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        yeah with a tore andre flo shirt in the closet
        Hehe.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I wasn't suggesting that Tony should 'leave' - I was suggesting he should stand down as Chairman whilst retaining ownership of the club. A perfectly reasonable position, which I have justified in depth. If people honestly think that somehow jeopardises my 'status' as a QPR supporter (bizarre) then they are either remarkably stupid or possess an incredibly narrow view on life where they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Comment

well

tony is a lovely sweet man whos generous and kind,and i love him very much i hope he stays forever

but he should sack the boy scout leader because hes going to play swp ahgain but this time in goal
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
              I wasn't suggesting that Tony should 'leave' - I was suggesting he should stand down as Chairman whilst retaining ownership of the club. A perfectly reasonable position, which I have justified in depth. If people honestly think that somehow jeopardises my 'status' as a QPR supporter (bizarre) then they are either remarkably stupid or possess an incredibly narrow view on life where they are right and everyone else is wrong.
              Honestly haven't seen anyone say wanting the chairman to stand down means you support QPR any less?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Why? If he leaves do you not think he will sell to someone who will deal with the debt and be able take the club forward?

Only takes one Russian billionaire...!
                Didn't see anyone rushing to buy us when we were cheaper to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Didn't see anyone rushing to buy us when we were cheaper to buy.
                  The ironic part of course is that we have become infintely less attractive to a potential new buyer, due to the accounts spiralling out of control under Fernandes' ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    I'd like him gone tbh, nothings happened since when he's come & we're 205m in debt

I want my Rangers back
                    Imho I dont think you'd have any 'Rangers back' if he left....
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

the

the amount of cash he has put into the club makes him a legend,but inlike jim gregory he dosnt seem to know his football
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        the amount of cash he has put into the club makes him a legend,but inlike jim gregory he dosnt seem to know his football
                        I would argue that investing the kind of money he has and being rewarded with 2 relegations in 3 seasons makes you a mug, but I guess its all a matter of opinion.

Comment

Dont think he should leave the club but i think he should resign from charimanship

Comment

Working...
                          X