Not down yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    I think its the way the team are playing , they are just not good enough for this level unfortunately. We all hope for a miracle 5 wins but can you really see that happening?
    As mentioned in earlier post, i think it could be a lower tally to stay up in 17th this season. Can't see it being 37 points to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I spoke to a few mates of other clubs and they are adament were going to stay up on 33points with Leicester, Burnley and Sunderland going down.

In conversation I said there basing that soley on the teams we have to play and assuming we should win but they went through the other three fixtures and they put a good case forward for us stopping up to the point one offered me a 50quid bet that we survive
      nice of them to try and soften the blow - top mates! (if they're being serious, direct them to a bookie... betvictor are currently offering 11/2 for survival)

Comment

Fancy changing the title now pizza?

Comment

yes, its not looking good is it!? So many chances this season to escape the drop zone. The three teams that go down this season are going to be seriously bad, If we're one of them there can be no complaints.

Comment

Working...
          X