No announcement yet.

Get Poyet In Now As Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally you would never go for this but these are not normal times... I just like the fact he kept sunderland up last season plus would love to send them down after him getting the sack.

Comment

I would one million per cent join the tony out gang of four if he even contemplated getting poyet in. Stupid idea that even someone making it up still makes me shudder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I would one million per cent join the tony out gang of four if he even contemplated getting poyet in. Stupid idea that even someone making it up still makes me shudder.
        As you said though Kev ,Ramsey is out of his depth and we are certain to go down if we do nothing .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i think this is a job for International Rescue..

Comment

There's no way any other Manager will change our destiny. Most of our players are useless and the few good ones are injured. Of course still cannot understand Ramsey decisions re-Furlong and Vargas. However, CR was given a chance and blew it and no way will I change him now, with nine more games to play. Remember that three of those are against Chelsea, Man. City and Liverpool!

Comment

Working...
            X