Next Manager? 15/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Manager? 15/16

Gona be a few gaffers OUT of a job next season... So come on, who would you realistically take for the Champ?
    Sam Allardyce
    16.44%
    Gus Poyet
    1.37%
    Mark Warburton
    12.33%
    Neil Warnock
    4.11%
    Uwe Rosler
    2.74%
    Paul Lambert
    2.74%
    Stuart Pearce
    0.00%
    Paul Clement
    32.88%
    Keep Ramsey
    8.22%
    Eddie Howe
    19.18%
    Last edited by West London is Rss; 16-03-2015, 04:35 PM.

Eddie Howe, if Bournemouth don't get promoted
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I would add Eddie Howe but he isnt guaranteed to be out of a job yet next season

Comment

Paul clement I think is a done deal and the reason why we haven't gone down the experience route already! I reckon a project has been sold to him regardless of what league we are in!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I would add Eddie Howe but he isnt guaranteed to be out of a job yet next season
          Yeh sorry I did not notice the poll,
          You Rsssssss

Comment

RDM
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Neil Lennon

Comment

If in the Championship Gus Poyet or Gary Rowett from Birmingham

and

if by some miracle QPR stays in the PL then a young manager from a Portuguese (preferably), Spanish, German or French league mid-table club who likes pressing, attacking football and not afraid to blood youth from academy.

Comment

Kenny Jacket
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Gents can i just say that these are managers OUT of a job now or from next season... Basically, who we know is available.

RDM, Kenny Jackett, Gary Rowett, Neil Lennon are all in jobs.

Comment

Has the club stated we are only seeking managers who are out of a job?

Comment

Gents can i just say that these are managers OUT of a job now or from next season... Basically, who we know is available.

Why would RDM leave Schakle, a club regularly plays in CL for a Championship club? That's a pipe dream!

Kenny Jackett won't leave Wolves because in last 2 years he has build a young but promising squad there and they would be in the promotion mix next season.

However, Gary Rowett and Neil Lennon might leave. They have been at their respective clubs only for 3/4 months and are working under strict budget. They can't buy new players, so basically have to rely on free transfers and loan signings. That's why QPR with SKY money can persuade them to leave their clubs and they are also on a one-year rolling contracts.
                        Last edited by Sky's ruined PL; 16-03-2015, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          Eddie Howe, if Bournemouth don't get promoted
                          No question about it!

Comment

I have voted for Uwe Rosler, this is who I would like, not who I think will be manager.

Comment

I don't think we should have to look at who isn't in a job but who is best for the job and I would therefore poach Lennon at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                              X