Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poyet sacked so Sunderland will improve

unless they appoint a rookie in charge!

Maybe we should appoint him at QPR to see if he can get a few wins!!

Not neccesarily. I think we all thought sacking Redknapp would change our fortunes....that didn't exactly materialise. Now Pulis, Pardew and Sherwood are no longer options, I can't think of an obvious (realistic) appointment that will immediately turn their fortunes around.

Comment

Lambert until he went Villa was a decent manager

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Not neccesarily. I think we all thought sacking Redknapp would change our fortunes....that didn't exactly materialise. Now Pulis, Pardew and Sherwood are no longer options, I can't think of an obvious (realistic) appointment that will immediately turn their fortunes around.
        Ramsey?
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          You'll see they will appoint someone who will win a few games that will give them a real fighting chance of staying up.
          there are options out there who can do a temporary job and will do it a lot better than someone like Ramsey.

Comment

I'd take Poyet next season

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Id take him now!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Id take him now!
                Too right. He turned Sunderland around last season and kept them up which was a miracle

Comment

Core we must be desperate if you would take Poyet! There are a hundred managers I'd take at qpr before that ex scum playing mug!!

My worry is they have realised that they still have time to make the changes needed of they get the right guy in! It's a punt but Sunderland are giving themselves a fighting chance here imo if they employ the right person!

We as a club should of looked for experience even if it was just to the end of the season!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    why not now? he might gat a few wins that will give QPR a chance after all, he managed to save Sunderland last season.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Core we must be desperate if you would take Poyet! There are a hundred managers I'd take at qpr before that ex scum playing mug!!

My worry is they have realised that they still have time to make the changes needed of they get the right guy in! It's a punt but Sunderland are giving themselves a fighting chance here imo if they employ the right person!

We as a club should of looked for experience even if it was just to the end of the season!!
                      QPR are desperate. In case you haven't noticed QPR have lost 8 out of 9 games in 2015 and don't look like winning another game under Ramsey.

Comment

Poyet is a decent coach. Not sure there are that many other managers available? There certainly wasnt too many with experience around when we sacked HR nor is there now today.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          why not now? he might gat a few wins that will give QPR a chance after all, he managed to save Sunderland last season.
                          Erm i said i would take him now?

Comment

I know we are desperate - but not so desperate to take the manager who just got sacked from Sunderland because they are bang in trouble to being relegated with arguably a better squad than we have!! How does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              The same reason people didnt want Sherwood- It would mean we'd be stuck with him long term in a contract..... IF he kept us up we'd have to have him as manager in the Premiership, its a no from me!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X