If we win sunday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we win sunday...

if we win sunday this whole place will suddenly be buzzing with threads like "the great escape" and "the R's are staying up"

couple weeks ago the ramsey appointment was met with general approval especially after the sunderland win... now people think hes clueless

a month or so ago people thought matty phillips was useless now hes a vital player... the exact opposite with sandro who when he was injured was a "big loss" now hes useless aswell apparently

its blowing my mind i cant keep up aha! whatever the season, whatever the league I'll follow the R's would just be nice to not see so much negativity on here I mean its QPR... you must be used to it being #### by now

When we won at sunderland we thought me might have turned the corner, but with Ramsey picking shite players every week people can see he ain't up to the task, and Sandro I don't know what to make off him. He might have done the buisness at spuds but he is useless for us. Only qpr can do that to a mans brain
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      When we won at sunderland we thought me might have turned the corner, but with Ramsey picking shite players every week people can see he ain't up to the task, and Sandro I don't know what to make off him. He might have done the buisness at spuds but he is useless for us. Only qpr can do that to a mans brain
      Picking shite players? That's all we have my friend. Bar Vargas not playing not sure what else CR can do? Not saying CR is a good coach/manager. Just think the damage has been done.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Useless for us? I thought he has been very very good for us.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It's called clutching at straws bud. I'm sure you are guilty of it or maybe you're just perfect. Don't start having a go at us for being slightly optimistic. Awful thread to be honest.

Comment

Regardless what happens sunday , we are not staying up. We are woeful and fully deserve to go down .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Sandro has been terrible since he has come back and was awful on Sat

He looks at least a stone overweight as well
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Am sorry mate you must be looking at a different player to what I have seen
                You Rsssssss

Comment

We couldn't do it all season, we're not about to start now. The good thing is we can now try to build for next year.

If we win it leave us with a small chance, I call it killing us slowly in pain. I'd rather it be over quick to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                    Picking shite players? That's all we have my friend. Bar Vargas not playing not sure what else CR can do? Not saying CR is a good coach/manager. Just think the damage has been done.
                    Ok I will give you an example, swp over vargas, there is a class player in vargas somewhere we just need to bring it out in him, and for starters we need to keep playing him
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      Furlong over Isla?

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                        if we win sunday this whole place will suddenly be buzzing with threads like "the great escape" and "the R's are staying up"
                        couple weeks ago the ramsey appointment was met with general approval especially after the sunderland win... now people think hes clueless

a month or so ago people thought matty phillips was useless now hes a vital player... the exact opposite with sandro who when he was injured was a "big loss" now hes useless aswell apparently

its blowing my mind i cant keep up aha! whatever the season, whatever the league I'll follow the R's would just be nice to not see so much negativity on here I mean its QPR... you must be used to it being #### by now
                        Erm, no it won't...we'll still be in the bottom 3. The mood won't change until we're 17th, and neither should it.

Comment

Even if we beat Everton somehow on Sunday, who really believes we will go to West Brom and for the first time this millenium complete back to back wins? I've seen too many poor performances, the latest only a matter of days ago, to think it's remotely possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Even if we beat Everton somehow on Sunday, who really believes we will go to West Brom and for the first time this millenium complete back to back wins? I've seen too many poor performances, the latest only a matter of days ago, to think it's remotely possible.
                            Sorry to be pedantic as I agree with the sentiment, but the year we went down we won back to back games v Sunderland and Soton I think. :

Comment

We play last on sunday so if results go against us Saturday we could be 9 behind Villa and 7 behind Sunderland making the pressure on Sundays game emmense and a win the only option

Comment

Working...
                              X