could be our worst nightmare next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could be our worst nightmare next season

imagine if brentford have there new lionel road stadium ready,we turn up and get beaten 6-0,i have had nightmares ever since i saw them beat us 6-1 back in 1966
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I live very near Brentford Ted and as far as I can see the stadium hasn't even had the first footings dug out yet!

Comment

Wouldn't worry bout that ted, by the time that stadium is built we will be in Non League.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

looking fwd to going to brentford again , last time i had to sit in their end

Comment

Brentford could make the play offs, and with the kind of luck we had, could be passing us by!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            imagine if brentford have there new lionel road stadium ready,we turn up and get beaten 6-0,i have had nightmares ever since i saw them beat us 6-1 back in 1966
            ...that would really be worse than being denied permission to enter the football league, direct relegation to the conference, the board cutting their losses and walking away, the club filing for administration, not being able to field a full bench of substitutes and eventual bankruptcy?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
              ...that would really be worse than being denied permission to enter the football league, direct relegation to the conference, the board cutting their losses and walking away, the club filing for administration, not being able to field a full bench of substitutes and eventual bankruptcy?
              Just to be clear SWP will be gone, right????
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
              X