X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace post-mortem: Ramsey justifies his team selection

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...feat_1_3994710

...and adds that the players didn't follow his game plan:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-game-5340644?

...but Bolasie says: "I had to be cruel to QPR kid":

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/c...il/story.html?

Bolasie and Zaha up against our full backs on Saturday and Barkley/Baines...Mirallas/Coleman next week. We just dont have the required standard of player available.

Comment

well

well its hard to believe how chris ramsey has just been so matter of factual about a disgusting team selection,according to him everybody is injured or not well
      we desperately need to bring in a manager this week he can stay as a coach but we are in terrible trouble
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Paul Clement next season

Comment

Big bad tony really put is foot in it appointing ramcrapp
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Paul Clement next season
            I fear Clement could be Ramsey all over again. Like him no mangerial experiecne and has only been a coach

For me its a gamble if we went that route and we are plainy seeing now the gamble of taking on a coach with no prior experience is back firing. We Cannot get the next appointment wrong.

The decision to keep Ramsey has been a disaster but to ensure that it is not an entire disater I hope we in the background have been spending our time identifying and tapping up the right man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Paul Clement next season
              Would not fill me with any confidence. What's the difference between Paul Clement and Chris Ramsey?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I fear Clement could be Ramsey all over again. Like him no mangerial experiecne and has only been a coach

For me its a gamble if we went that route and we are plainy seeing now the gamble of taking on a coach with no prior experience is back firing. We Cannot get the next appointment wrong.

The decision to keep Ramsey has been a disaster but to ensure that it is not an entire disater I hope we in the background have been spending our time identifying and tapping up the right man for the job.
                Exactly this... it could well happen and not be far off.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr
                  He needs to forget about Furlong - simply not ready for this level yet. Clint or Isla should be playing left back now. Personally, I prefer Clint.
                  Isla cant play left back, dsqpr. Only Clint or Yun can play there. RB has to be The Chief or Isla for now.

Comment

Hes destroyed that kid, i would bet a pound with anyone he never plays at a high level again. Below championship for him imo now.

Comment

He needs to forget about Furlong - simply not ready for this level yet. Clint or Isla should be playing left back now. Personally, I prefer Clint.
                      Furlong has been RB,not LB.

Back 4 of Isla Nedum Caulker Yun for me. Not that that is any good tbh, but the best we have IMO.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

he simply isn't ready yet, was found out by Arsenal and Palace. If he continues to get picked it could destroy his career
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Do you watch the Rs? Isla is a right back/right wing back and would be as much as a fish out of water as Clint is a right back being a left sided player. Your correct in what. You say about Furlong, these games are far to important to be blooding young players experience is needed, Ramsey has to take the blame for the debacle that was Palace, I mean SWP & Adel both absolutely useless both hadn't played for months, can't keep going on about injuries where's Vargas better than both of the above, sorry this guy is way way out of his depth and is quickly taking us back to the Championship,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Hes destroyed that kid, i would bet a pound with anyone he never plays at a high level again. Below championship for him imo now.
                            He will come back as you can see there is a player in him but throwing him in as the answer in a dog fight is not fair or right. Play Isla and give Furlong last 15mins if game is won or already lost that's the way to develop him

He done fantastic at Hull and on the back of that he appears to have displaced a seasoned international who has been doing a decent enough job madness

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Bit OTT that. After Hull there were people moaning about how inept our club was for not having Furlong tied to a long term contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X