Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's just not good enough

it's hard to believe qpr have lost (in 4 prem seasons) near 100 games
    tf and co have spent, have given good wages and contracts, have invested so much already in trying to develop the new training ground at warren farm and of course, a new stadium at old oak.....and what have they had in retrun?
    some shocking performances from too many players, the list is long and has cost the club a massive fortune ( on 18000 gates, sponsors and tv cash)
    i can't name too many who can hold their heads up, we all love clint for his effort and shows he cares but we don't have a bircham, cook or gallen do we?
    how many games this season have we dug in and put in a performance, and after xmas it's been very poor.
    harry had to go and pulis was there to come in, tf dallied and gave us a dream man, mr ramsey..i didn't know he was at the club ffs!! nice fella blah blah, but to keep us up, nah.
    there's still time to stay up...but i can't see it with what we have available and the way we are playing...palace tore us apart in that first 45 and killed us off, forget wonder goals and how we gave it a go, the game was long gone.
    where have qpr gone wrong? do 25 players really not give a to55? austin has been excellent and showing england form in a relegation side, he's our asset and if bony went for £30m, there's the bench mark for austin.
    if we go down will we get the £8m back for caulker, sandro and fer?? £6m for hoilet and phillips??
    also the fans have been massively let down, they have been pretty tolerant and maybe that's why harry stayed too long?
    we have spent our dough, gone games and had little reward....palace was quite shocking and we have so many tough games...villa have suddenly livened up, everton too, wba will be hard with pulis there....we have 2 more derbies..then games at graveyards for us like anfield and man citeh! hope there's always hope.

We have never once looked in any way at all comfortable in the premiership. 3 absolutely #### seasons of nothing but struggling against relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      We have never once looked in any way at all comfortable in the premiership. 3 absolutely #### seasons of nothing but struggling against relegation.
      Spot on! We just don't seem to have the necessary mindset to compete at this level. The naivety we've shown is shocking and if we stay up I fully expect things to be same again next season. We are inherently out of our depth at the moment and its embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Spot on! We just don't seem to have the necessary mindset to compete at this level. The naivety we've shown is shocking and if we stay up I fully expect things to be same again next season. We are inherently out of our depth at the moment and its embarrassing.
        But that's all it can be . A mindset . If a club like fulham can consistently compete at this level then there is Absolutly no excuse for qpr not to be competing either . Until we stop being a tin pot operation behind the scenes things on the pitch won't improve

Comment

I have been going QPR nigh on 30 years but these past few years have knocked my enthusiasm. I'm fed up of seeing us getting p I ssed all over by teams in this league and our players putting into way below average performances.

Comment

Working...
          X