Typical of our season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical of our season!

We always seem to play teams who come into form at the right time ! Looked at next weeks game against everton and thought there is a real chance to get some points but lone behold they go and beat a champions league club then smash Newcastle 3-0 ! Our luck is awful!

But they got the 2nd leg away in Ukraine on Thursday which they will be going all out for and won't be back until Friday morn!!!

Still a good chance at home to get some points imo!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      But they got the 2nd leg away in Ukraine on Thursday which they will be going all out for and won't be back until Friday morn!!!

Still a good chance at home to get some points imo!!
      Our best chance is if they can pick up a few injuries
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Newcastle had10men

Everton very winnable game

Comment

Looking at reality sunderland have 4 more points than us. Having looked at there fixtures they look better than ours. I can see them picking up another 9 points how are we going to pick up 13-14 points just can't see it
          You Rsssssss

Comment

I can see Sunderland really struggling until end of season

Comment

What makes you think sunderland will pick up 9 points they are more woeful than us imo!!

We still have a chance!!

Comment

What makes you think sunderland will pick up 9 points they are more woeful than us imo!!

We still have a chance!!
                They always seem to beat Newcastle, they are 4 points ahead off us we will be lucky to claw even 5 points back
                You Rsssssss

Comment

I know we had a few thrashings early on in the season. But yesterday was the worse display from us all season IMO
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Mate I agree yesterday was woeful but we stood up to the likes of arsenal and spurs and on another day we could of easily picked up points!!

If we can resemble those type of performances we might just get lucky for once! It's a long shot but I still think we got a chance!!

Comment

Mate I agree yesterday was woeful but we stood up to the likes of arsenal and spurs and on another day we could of easily picked up points!!

If we can resemble those type of performances we might just get lucky for once! It's a long shot but I still think we got a chance!!
                      Those games that we stood up against other teams resulted in....nil,zero,nowt,nish and imo we will come to the samenumber over the coming games. For a long time i had the same hopes but i have come to the total realisatsion that we are one of the three worst teams in this division. We over this season have been cack and are not good enough to compete at the top level.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Me to mate we are due some luck because our players are under performing, I still blame the board for getting us in this mess, we paid 6 million for a goal keeper to keep the bench warm. And who now wants to leave the club? Wouldn't off been better using that money and the money we got for remy and much on some decent talent
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Mutch
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Don't think we have anyone or anything to blame but ourselves.
                            When saints and utd came to ours, both very poor and we lost points.
                            Officials genereally been alright and we've had no fixture pile up, our games are well spread out but we still mess up.
                            We are just woeful, for players on the salaries they are on, we should at least look like a professional football team but very little quality with certain players being applauded for trying hard or looking like their interested.
                            Having two established premiership managers and England managers as coaches but still being abysmal, must mean somethings institutionally wrong with the club, we've nover looked comfortable in the Premiership and we really as fans derserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Me to mate we are due some luck because our players are under performing, I still blame the board for getting us in this mess, we paid 6 million for a goal keeper to keep the bench warm. And who now wants to leave the club? Wouldn't off been better using that money and the money we got for remy and much on some decent talent

No we didn't !
                              And I've not heard him say he wants to leave, but if his performance against Sheff Utd is anything to go by, cheerio. Liverpool can give us 6 million and we'll double our money !!

Comment

Working...
                              X