No announcement yet.

sandro/sandra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes obviously a good player when fit........... which is never.

Unfortunately another awful use of valuable resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Did we not concede 3 yesterday while he was on the pitch?
      Beat me too it hove good point

I personally do think he is a good player and improves the team but he's very fragile and anticipate he will be visiting the physios room before the end of the season

Comment

i fail to see how he has proved his worth as he has hardly played a full 90 mins due to lack of fitness and a knee injury.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          But he clearly has shown his value, I'm not saying that we don't concede with him Hove, I'm saying in general, we have lost important points when he comes off the pitch or when he isn't on it at all. Look at Swansea, do you think bony would have recieved that ball if it had been him on the pitch making the challenge on the edge of the box. Against liverpool he would have stopped the counter attacks immediately had he been on. He is the sort of player you notice the importance of when you take him off.
          Clearly shown his value? outrageous comment.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I've seen glimpses of what a great player he could be and prefer him over Barton who constantly gives the ball away but agree he is not worth the money we payed for him and his fitness issues are a real concern. Once again we have overlooked that side of a player before signing him.

Not a lover of the gloves thing either, a mate rang me before kick off on sat and said loads of them are wearing gloves not a good sign haha

Comment

Working...
            X