Fitness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness.

Who on earth is in charge of fitness, health and conditioning at Qpr?

Why do most of our players look either fat, too muscly or just plain puny? The fact we conceede more goals in the 2nd half of games especially last 10mins than any other team in the PL tells its own story.

I see Palace yesterday and they all look pacy, fit and athletic, basically running past our players for fun.... I see a team like Arsenal and they're all running non-stop for 90mins no probs, pace and power. Where the #### is that at Qpr? And seeing as it looks like most of our players don't bother training, why the #### do we get so many injuries?

Im 40 and I look more like a footballer than half our squad, it pisses my off. Unprofessional.

Rant over.

I think when you play with a fear and your struggling it can often seem that way. We haven't enough pace in the side that is true , but that has been the way all season , we desperately needed pace through the middle of the park , right through the spine we are so one - paced there its frightening .

Comment

Phillips and Onouha look more like boxers than footballers.

Comment

Look or play?

Comment

anyone could see the arsenal players physique , i know they wore tight shirts but looked much fitter

Comment

Carl Serrant is the fitness coach

Comment

We have looked an unfit side for years

As said not many of our players have athletic bodies look at the state of both Adel and Niko both carrying to much timber with huge a rses they look like pub footballers

This is a good topic which does need discussing

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Who on earth is in charge of fitness, health and conditioning at Qpr?

Why do most of our players look either fat, too muscly or just plain puny? The fact we conceede more goals in the 2nd half of games especially last 10mins than any other team in the PL tells its own story.

I see Palace yesterday and they all look pacy, fit and athletic, basically running past our players for fun.... I see a team like Arsenal and they're all running non-stop for 90mins no probs, pace and power. Where the #### is that at Qpr? And seeing as it looks like most of our players don't bother training, why the #### do we get so many injuries?

Im 40 and I look more like a footballer than half our squad, it pisses my off. Unprofessional.

Rant over.
                Our players might look porky and be physically unfit but the reason we let late goals in is really because they are mentally unfit due to the lack of concentration and discapine at the back need I say more than dear old Clanger Caulker and even Rio to name just two

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Our players might look porky and be physically unfit but the reason we let late goals in is really because they are mentally unfit due to the lack of concentration and discapine at the back need I say more than dear old Clanger Caulker and even Rio to name just two
                  No. Most are either fat or over muscly imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X