U-Turn : HR or Hoddle as manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-Turn : HR or Hoddle as manager?

What if the board decides for a u-turn and appoint back Redknapp or Hoodle as manager? Since we are in deep crisis now and there are no better managers who would accept this job, wouldn't it be wise to put someone who already knows the players and try a miracle to save us from the drop?

Despite our miserable Away form, the Sunderland win was always destined to be ours since their team also are not in top form - be it Ramsey or Redknapp, we would have won. Leicester sacked their manager but re-appointed him afterwards.....QPR could do the same with Redknapp or appoints Hoodle until the end of the season? What do you think, possible or not?

Can you honestly see Redknapp coming back to a sinking ship he already abandoned ?

Comment

Id take Hod in the short-term and move Ramsey upstairs.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Redknapp tho.

Comment

No,no.

But but Steve Clarke free from Reading instead. Steve Clark and Kevin Gallen.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

And how long would all the above get 5 games before there all deemed not good enough?

Comment

Anyone notice how smoke goes and cloud comes?
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Anyone notice how smoke goes and cloud comes?
              I won't lie to you, I have no idea what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                I won't lie to you, I have no idea what that means.
                The guy called SMOKE who was here trolling. This seems far too ridiculous to be a real suggestion. 1+1=2
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The guy called SMOKE who was here trolling. This seems far too ridiculous to be a real suggestion. 1+1=2
                  Dose it , i always thought in footballing fans eyes 1+1= 13

Comment

Mark Hughes?

Comment

Paul Hart/Mick Hartford joint managers?

Comment

Well spotted

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                          What if the board decides for a u-turn and appoint back Redknapp or Hoodle as manager? Since we are in deep crisis now and there are no better managers who would accept this job, wouldn't it be wise to put someone who already knows the players and try a miracle to save us from the drop?

Despite our miserable Away form, the Sunderland win was always destined to be ours since their team also are not in top form - be it Ramsey or Redknapp, we would have won. Leicester sacked their manager but re-appointed him afterwards.....QPR could do the same with Redknapp or appoints Hoodle until the end of the season? What do you think, possible or not?
                          The latest tw account.

How long before this one gets snuffed out.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                          X