McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarthy

Sun say he's looking to leave for first team football!!

If we let this boy go at the end of the season for the sake of keeping green for another year it will show how poorly this club is run!

Look at scum, Cech had been ever present for them and would walk into most teams but they new they had a choice to make and done it!

Green has been class for us this year and as harsh as this sounds I personally think we have to make MxCarthy number 1 next year - he's the future and of we let him go it would be a joke!

Green and austin neck and neck for poty, so just let green pick the ball out of his net another twenty to thirty plus times and then say goodbye and tell mccarthy the jobs his in the championship next season.

Comment

Give him the gloves now let the preparation for next season commence forth with

Comment

If it's true then I don't understand why he signed in the first place as it would have been clear he's the understudy for 1/2 years then become first choice

Comment

Needs to be told he's first choice next season..... Whether he displaces Green now for the last 9 games is open to debate.

Shouldn't be letting this kid leave.

Comment

But it's The Sun

Comment

I don't believe the Sun.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Green good shot stopper but doesn't comand his box enough for me 3 corners yest in a row all in 6 yard box and no where near. Not enough bottle. Ned and caulker on him as well after saying come and take it. Green been great for us don't get me wrong but agree with west think it's time to start looking for future now

Comment

He will turn out as sh*t as Caulker

Comment

The scum might take Green in the summer, we get £1m and have a back up keeper already in place, good business I say.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I have a feeling Green may be off in the summer , maybe Arsenal . we will have to start a-new with more youthful players , we wont be able to buy in players i doubt so we have a ready made youthful keeper in McCarthy for next season

Comment

Working...
                      X