Yun lets have a chat about him too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun lets have a chat about him too

I thought the way he finished last season and started this one that we were going to have a decent left back on out hands but he has proper nose dvied in recent months

first and second goals to me looks like he lets the scorers just run straight to the ball unopposed

Said in the week not a prem player mate. Honestly dont think he would get in any other side.

Comment

I really thought he had potential but I'm with you now

Comment

Ain't making excuses for the lad but confidence can't be to high atm and we all know how much that can effect a player!! I also believe the lw position hasn't been claimed by anyone all year which means he hasn't been able to build any sort of relationship up with anyone down the flank!

If we are a championship team next year I wouldn't mind seeing him on the lw and jack Robinson as lb!!

Comment

Talking of robinson, could he of been any worse then furlong? Strange we didnt keep him here and give him a chance even if it was in the 90th minute like ramsey likes doing.

Comment

Zaha had him on toast yesterday. Not premier league player simple

Comment

One bad game and everyone say he isn't good!
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Ain't making excuses for the lad but confidence can't be to high atm and we all know how much that can effect a player!! I also believe the lw position hasn't been claimed by anyone all year which means he hasn't been able to build any sort of relationship up with anyone down the flank!

If we are a championship team next year I wouldn't mind seeing him on the lw and jack Robinson as lb!!

This. He is good enough. He is not the problem at all, but he has to do two or three mens work at times.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

He always puts in a shift.

Like all players when everyone is playing bad it can affect his game as well, he will only get better and better.

Comment

Not a bad player but same as Isla not a full back IMO. Cheers Harry for leaving us with no left back and a kid getting raped at right back. Dreadful organization.

Comment

Could be playing with Traore out there instead, so let's count ourselves lucky.

Comment

We never should of sold Simpson too imo!! You know what you are getting with him even if it's not spectacular!! A lot of Harry's decisions in the summer were poor!!

The Sandro deal still annoys the hell out of me - not because he's not a good player but he was a luxury buy a club like us should never be making!! Everyone new he was suspect to injuries yet we decide to spend 8-10 mill on him!!!

Comment

You need to do more that "put in a shift" to be consistently up to standard in this league . Everyone's confidence is rock bottom and it showed yesterday with yun

Comment

Decent player but got absolutely roasted by Zaha at every attack yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              We never should of sold Simpson too imo!! You know what you are getting with him even if it's not spectacular!! A lot of Harry's decisions in the summer were poor!!

The Sandro deal still annoys the hell out of me - not because he's not a good player but he was a luxury buy a club like us should never be making!! Everyone new he was suspect to injuries yet we decide to spend 8-10 mill on him!!!
                              Harriman shouldnt of been season long loaned out either.

Comment

Working...
                              X