Redknapp Knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp Knew

Its very obvious that redknapp knew what would happen when we didn't get the signings he wanted in. Love him or hate him , he has 30 + years experience and knows what is needed.

We have played OK but just dont have enough, i can accept this, but the decision to put Ramsey in control was an acceptance of relegation for me.

BTW i think Redknapp was OK , not great but not bad either

Didn't take a scientist mate. Don't need 30 years experience to see where we're heading. Think the writing was on the wall before January.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Redknapp caused this mess. He messed up pretty much every transfer window he had, so hardly surprising he wasn't allowed to again. Sadly, the board should have had the common sense to get rid, well before the last one came around and replaced him with someone decent when available. Failing to do this led to the desperate measures they were then forced into.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        Its very obvious that redknapp knew what would happen when we didn't get the signings he wanted in. Love him or hate him , he has 30 + years experience and knows what is needed.

We have played OK but just dont have enough, i can accept this, but the decision to put Ramsey in control was an acceptance of relegation for me.

BTW i think Redknapp was OK , not great but not bad either
        no... honestly i don't believe this. red chap was dragging us down, he was coasting along... we had bucketloads of coaches, but our players were unfit, they weren't even vaguely organised, and were hugely underperforming.

whether you like or dislike the board, they splashed out big cash on red chap's players. the accounts for last year make it crystal clear that the line that we cut wages by £2m a month were pure nonsense (we didn't manage that in a full season). the manager gave up on many far, far, far too soon (regardless of various players at the club, look at how bitter jordan mutch seemed towards us today)

Comment

The writing was on the wall when Remy was not replaced, whether you like Harry or not, we have no chance to survive with this inexperienced manager playing bizarre lineups!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            we have no chance to survive with this inexperienced manager playing bizarre lineups!
            You say they're 'bizarre lineups' Gator but listen to Ramsey's explanation at 1m10s:

Comment

Fella's so, so, so out of his depth.

Comment

like terry conner

Comment

Ramsey trying to show everybody how different he is to HR by bringing players back from the death like SWP,Taarabt and blooding youngsters who have no protection or help is looking a catastrophic error of judgement. He had 13 games and realistically 4 wins and a couple of draws may have been enough, but fark me we look dead and buried.
                  If this is our players playing for Ramsey id hate to see us once they have given up!

Comment

Redknapp,took the cowards way out. But we had a slightly better chance of staying up with him imo. But im still certain we would not of.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                      If this is our players playing for Ramsey id hate to see us once they have given up!
                      No matter how much they earn, no professional footballer wants relegation on their CV.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Redknapp caused this mess. He messed up pretty much every transfer window he had, so hardly surprising he wasn't allowed to again. Sadly, the board should have had the common sense to get rid, well before the last one came around and replaced him with someone decent when available. Failing to do this led to the desperate measures they were then forced into.
                        Yep, TF was afraid of the media backlash if he sacked HR.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

In the 2014 January transfer window, the board decided to tighten the purse strings, just as Charlie Austin picked up an injury keeping him out for something like 8 games. Yes, they picked up a few loans, but their decision cost us automatic promotion, and was just through sheer luck we managed to go up via the play-offs.
                          Fast forward one year, and this time our board in its infinite wisdom decides to bypass the 2015 window altogether, without so much as a single loanee.
                          This, in my opinion, will go some way towards sealing our impending relegation.
                          Just hope that next January, if we really need to, we at least try to use it to our advantage, just for once.

Comment

Redknapp was not ok.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              Yep, TF was afraid of the media backlash if he sacked HR.
                              I disagree, I reckon it was because TF was afraid of the pay-off HR would get if sacked, he was a mercenary just like the rest, that's why he never walked even though he wasn't up foe the job (bad knee etc).

Comment

Working...
                              X