Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we bounce back 1st time of asking again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we bounce back 1st time of asking again.

I think it will be harder this time as I can't see where we can find another Charlie Austin from.

I can see most of our best players moving on and with ffp kicking in we won't be able to buy our
    way out it, could be 2 or 3 years of slow rebuilding at the worse time to be out of the prem with
    all the money now.

Yes I know we an't down yet

Yes I know i'm a happy chappie not.

No. In your dreams. Sadly.

Comment

In another 15 years or so.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Makes no odds-RTID.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

very few teams bounce straight back. last year was an exception and not the rule - norwich might make this season's playoffs, cardiff won't, fools are in relegation fight, as are wigan and the fakes who accompanied us down 2 years ago.

Comment

Er.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              In another 15 years or so.
              I fear you may be right. Relegation to League 1 will be more likely than bouncing back up.

Comment

all depends on our owners, as a club we should be bust a long time ago so lets see where they take us

Comment

NO NO NO WE WILL BE TOTALLY F UCKED IF WE DROP , NOT URE HOW WE'll get back with FFP and our 12-15000 crowds

Comment

If we come straight back up we will be back in the same boat of being underprepared desperate for signings again. Need 2 years of hard graft on and off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Romney Marsh View Post
                      I fear you may be right. Relegation to League 1 will be more likely than bouncing back up.
                      True and the FFP rules will ensure it will be a huge struggle as QPR dont have a decent youth or scouting set up.

The only hope will be if the exodus of players after relegation results in some of the fuds being very wisely spent.
                      The sale of Austin Fer And Sandro could bring in £30m which might buy a decent crop of young hungry players including 2 or 3 strikers capable of scoring enough goals to give the side a chance of frequent wins.
                      Id try and keep Caulker and Onuoha aling with Yun and Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        Makes no odds-RTID.
                        Cheers Bush! This is what i need to read 1st thing in the morning. Enough doom and gloom as it is.

U R's!

bring back the 70's and 80's when we were all together!!!!

Comment

More chance of us going down again than going back up

Once the FL get hold of us for FFP we will be ####ed big time
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

I'll still be there if its back to back relegation!!

Comment

Maybe with 5 years.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X