Money not everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money not everything

I am still amazed by the fact that never in the QPR history the club have had so much wealthy owners. For some time, (until January 2015) the club competed to buy good players!!!! We were all dreaming that by having financial backing, we will do a Chelsea or a Man City job. However, I never remember the club in such a mess. Our football is diabolical; we still rest on players that have long passed their best; our financial situation is getting worse by the minute and relegation is now a certainty. Looking at the likes of Burnley, Swansea and Southampton, I say that money is not everything. Tbh, every club success or failure is a result of whoever is taking the decisions. Unfortunately, our decisions makers took all the bad decisions one can take. Just hoping that next year we will be building a good foundation properly and with less urgency to be successful. Success will only follows if we take the right decisions and be patient.

Only at QPR could we have billionaires in the boardroom, and still be an utter joke of a club.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      Only at QPR could we have billionaires in the boardroom, and still be an utter joke of a club.

rangers thru and thru

Comment

Indeed I am. Got my tickets for West Brom and Aston Villa. Will also be at Man City and Leicester.

Comment

Working...
        X