Tony is to blame, not Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
    Anyone blaming Ramsey for this pathetic team really is an idiot.
    You are an idiot.

Comment

Tony did not want this club in the first place, he wanted to buy them bubble kants west spam. He is just a fame monger who knew him before he came a football chairman
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        You are an idiot.
        Calm down.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Bit harsh Kev tbh i would just class him as a poor chairman constantly making wrong decisions while insisting he has learned lessons. Tries very hard to come across as a nice bloke though. Tries a bit too hard tbh.
          Think our Kev was being sarcastic :-)

Comment

we are bottom of the league bar one , because we are one of the worst teams in the league. what is not acceptable is the lack of effort from most of the players.

Comment

We have had 20 wins up to now in the prem since we came up under Warnock. Thats 20 wins from 105 premiership games in nearly 3 prem seasons.. Whatever we are doing it must be wrong because we have spent millions and had over 60 incoming players (loans included) and have gone backwards not forwards. If we do get relegated its time to start from the very bottom and rebuild the club because something just isnt right somewhere. Coaching? health and nutrition? transfer policy? upper management? tea lady? something is not right and needs changing. Lets get back to basics and start again. Even the yeat we spent in the CHampionship was sh1t with dire football.
              Last edited by vblockranger; 15-03-2015, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Tony Fernandes is sort of guy who sells his car, doesn't bother to replace it then wonders why he can't get to work on Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                  Tony Fernandes is sort of guy who sells his car, doesn't bother to replace it then wonders why he can't get to work on Monday morning.
                  Is it true he rings you for business and investment advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Calm down.
                    I apologise to sir les9 - yesterday the defeat was still hitting a raw nerve but I personally cannot see how Fernandes is to blame when he isn't picking the team.

Comment

Telegraph on Tony

QPR have spent millions - and blown it!
                      Since winning promotion to the Premier League in 2011, Queens Park Rangers have signed 49 new players at a cost of over £100 million, plus at least £15 million in agents' fees. The price of season tickets has gone up by more than 50 per cent. As they slide ever closer to a second relegation, their fans are entitled to ask: where did all the money go?

QPR fans are entitled to ask: where has all the money gone? (Rex Features)
                      If QPR go down - and they're four points adrift of safety with Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City still to play - then don't blame new coach Chris Ramsey. Blame the years of chronic mismanagement and fatal short-term thinking that have left him a directionless, unbalanced squad with plenty of unreliable wingers but not a single fit right-back.
                      Running a football club is evidently harder than it looks. But the Tony Fernandes era at QPR increasingly looks like one of the most most inept regimes in Premier League history. They had history, goodwill, a prime London location, fiercely loyal fans and hundreds of millions of pounds to burn. And again, they've blown it. - Jonathan Liew
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Telegraph on Tony

QPR have spent millions - and blown it!
                        Since winning promotion to the Premier League in 2011, Queens Park Rangers have signed 49 new players at a cost of over £100 million, plus at least £15 million in agents' fees. The price of season tickets has gone up by more than 50 per cent. As they slide ever closer to a second relegation, their fans are entitled to ask: where did all the money go?
                        Shocking stats and proves its the fans that have been taken as mugs.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Shocking stats and proves its the fans that have been taken as mugs.
                          Now those- plus WDLFA- are what I call stats......

Comment

Does that transfer spend include what we made back on Remy Mutch and Samba for example. Or has the journo just counted outlay? I don't think it does. We got something like £28m for those three, if you count the Remy loan fee to Newcastle. Plus we've got saleable assets such as Austin Fer McCarthy Phillips and Caulker. A good £25-30m there.

If we sold just that lot, our net spend is closer to £42m over four years. I'm just basing my numbers on the players I've mentioned. I can't think of any others right now. I'm just using the writer's £100m and subtracting what we've made back, and could make if we started selling.

The real problem is agents fees and wages.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                            X