Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ramsey is the answer, what is the question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Green is average for everything he does well there is a mistake
    Just a shame the lot infront of him aint average instead of pretty damn sith. A world class keeper would look poor with those lot. Westy i've no real love for any of our lot but he should not be our scapegoat.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He's decent enough keeper but he's not half as good as some make out and he gets overly defended on this board simply because he pulls off some super saves bush what about the errors he makes there just brushed under carpet and ignored

Are defence s hit yes they are but what part does the Keeper play in giving the the four in front confidence in him?? If I was playing in front of him I would be waiting to react to his latest mishap

Decent keeper but certainly no more then that

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        Just a shame the lot infront of him aint average instead of pretty damn sith. A world class keeper would look poor with those lot. Westy i've no real love for any of our lot but he should not be our scapegoat.
        My OP didn't suggest he is a scapegoat, I just didn't get the adulation displayed today. Goal 2 was the killer but the first was Furlong's inexperience and the third was just diabolical defending. There was a lot more to my OP than just Green.

Comment

Green was at fault for second today as he was for first against Spurs. Everyone says he saves us points he costs us them too

Comment

I thought this thread was about Ramsey who clearly is not the answer. Sherwood should have got the job given the serious lack of options.
            Villa have won 4 out of 5, QPR 1 in 6.
            QPR are heading down under Ramsey.

Comment

I guess the question would be

Who won't cost anything and wont make a fuss when replaced next season?

Comment

Sherwood didn't want the job, and i doubt very much pulis would of took it either and ruined his good name as a miracle worker, cos he couldn't of kept us up. They have both taken over well established prem clubs who are a lot easier to keep up than noobs. Neither wanted this poisoned chalice, hence we got Ramsey, whos not even a manager.

Comment

Working...
                X