Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ramsey is the answer, what is the question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ramsey is the answer, what is the question?

Ok, so it's great that after Red####t taking the mickey out of us for 6months we now have adecent, honest nice bloke in charge but what has changed? What has improved? We still can't take a decent corner or free kick, we still can't keep the ball from a throw in, we still never win second balls defending or attacking, we still don't look as fit as a premier team should. Phillips should be on the right wing where he does his best work and knocks it across early for Austin, not wasted on the left. Furlong, a talented kid, should not be exposed to the situation we're in - not fair on the kid, the team or the fans. We need some pace in the side so what do we get today, Swp a complete waste of a laundry bill and Tarafat. I don't think I've upset anyone, not even Nasser, with my comment on Swp but I know Adel has his admirers because he has a trick. Where's the end product chaps? His fantastic season in the Championship is ancient history. For a highly paid athlete to pile on the weight shows a lack of respect for himself, the club which pays him and the fans who shell out hard earned to watch him. If you look at most of the top players at Arsenal, Scum, City etc. they look like they need a good dinner - there's a clue there Adel. Niko looks like he's been in the cookie jar too since his slimline start to the season. So what has changed? Personally I'm sick of travelling all over the country to witness totally inept performances like today. And people clapped at the end - why? Isn't it about time the team realised it is getting a bit faarking much to stomach? Chants of Greeno at the end were presumably in recognition of his assist for the second goal. I know he's a great shot stopper but he makes lots of errors and they lead to goals. We're not quite dead because Sunderland are so poor but if the question is will Ramsey bring us back up the answer is no. TF kept Hughes too long and repeated the error with Red####t. We can't keep a nice bloke in the top job if he can't do it.

Can't understand why folk clapped at the end. It's nuts. I'm sick today, so wasn't there, but I'd never have clapped.

Comment

Jeopardy?
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Can't understand why folk clapped at the end. It's nuts. I'm sick today, so wasn't there, but I'd never have clapped.
        Loads applauding like we had snatched a point then green walks over to give his top away and everyone goes wild giving it greeno greeno greeno left me scratching my head as to if I had watched a different game

Fans as guilty as the players as we're accepting these away performances by applauding them off

Comment

Digging out a player who until recently has played very well for us...really? We have a sith back four(make that more!!) in front of him and he's to blame? I'm not saying he is a world beater but to lay the blame at a bloke who is imo good enough for tjs league and has been let down by others is laughable. Hill,rio,dunne,ned and caulker,barton,henry are the players infront of him and even the best keeper in the world could only do so much. No harm in giving mccarthy a shot because he is our future but look at the team we have. We have a pony team and green is the least of our worries.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Green is average for everything he does well there is a mistake

Comment

Would hope we go with McCarthy as number one for next season.

Don't mind Green but would rather look to the future now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Go for McCarthy now mate he is the future

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Prob wondering why on earth he came here

Comment

Every player got his chance under Ramsey. Its time that McCarthy is given his as well. It will serve him and the club well for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Go for McCarthy now mate he is the future
                      Honestly cant see what having three to six goals going past him in every single game to season end is going to help mccarthy in anyway whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Honestly cant see what having three to six goals going past him in every single game to season end is going to help mccarthy in anyway whatsoever.
                        How often have we let in more then three this season let alone 6

He's a keeper who potentially could be our keeper for years to come do give him his birth. We currently have a flapper in goal who can pull off world class saves but at the same time makes tons of errors. Choose the best players

Comment

How often have we met in more then three this deacon let alone 6

He's a keeper who potentially could be our keeper for years to come do give him his birth. We currently have a flapper in goal who can pull off world class saves but at the same time makes tons of errors. Chose the best players
                          Its coming is my guess mate. Today has told the fans and the players alike that its all over, so i will have a sportsman with you we let in six before the end of the season.

Comment

I don't think we will regress to six goal humpings God willing even he's not that evil

Comment

I don't think we will regress to six goal humpings God willing even he's not that evil
                              The C word.

Comment

Working...
                              X