Sunderland only side we can realistically catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    What I sore out there today was a shambles, a bloke behind me with a walking stick farked off after we was 3-0. We are the worst organised team in the premier
    I would've jogged off at HT as well tbh if I had gone to the game today. Completely unnacceptable, and I felt for the fans who did go (and were magnficent by the way) for shelling out 40 notes on that shite. With that said, anything really can happen in the last 9 games, and it is not outside the realms of possibility that we finish with 4 more points than Sunderland over that period. Keep the faith.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 14-03-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      I would've jogged off at HT as well tbh if I had gone to the game today. Completely unnacceptable, and I felt for the fans who did go (and were magnficent by the way) for shelling out 40 notes on that shite. With that said, anything really can happen in the last 6 or 7 games, and it is not outside the realms of possibility that we finish with 4 more points than Sunderland over that period. Keep the faith.
      Rangers fans made me proud today, it's a shame those who left missed a wonder goal
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Far from over. Bleak yes, but hull and Sunderland are definitely in it also. There's also always a team that puts an unlikely run together late on and stays up. Nothing's predictable so pointless guessing.

Comment

We're ####, the squad is full of overpaid ageing substandard players and kids who'll be playing Championship/League 1 ball in a few years.

Worst thing is the league is as poor it's been in YEARS this season, the majority of teams play terrible brainless football and we still don't look anywhere good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
            We're ####, the squad is full of overpaid ageing substandard players and kids who'll be playing Championship/League 1 ball in a few years.

Worst thing is the league is as poor it's been in YEARS this season, the majority of teams play terrible brainless football and we still don't look anywhere good enough.

Comment

It's not over yet and I agree with the poster, sunderland are the ones I'm aiming at to

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                It's not over yet and I agree with the poster, sunderland are the ones I'm aiming at to
                Trouble is it's between us and them for 3rd from bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                  Agree, its not over yet.....however it will soon be! Its not us aiming to catch Sunderland....its Burnley.

Comment

Working...
                  X