• Would we have been better with Sherwood poll

Would we of been better with Sherwood
    YES
    49.23%
    NO
    50.77%

Id rather contract aids.

Comment

All the experts said no to Sherwood. They're all experts apparently.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was up for sherwood coming but right now I don't know if anyone could save us!! Just looked at our results since xmas and tbh it's actually embarrassing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
          Would we of been better with Sherwood
          No, but we would have been organised properly by Pulis.

Comment

No reason to think we would have been better with Sherwood. From what I have read I think we dodged a bullet.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              No reason to think we would have been better with Sherwood. From what I have read I think we dodged a bullet.
              Bet villa are gutted tonight that we didnt beat them to getting Sherwood as manager.

Comment

Yes, we would .
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Certainty couldn't be much worse. An average team beat us convincingly today. But the majority of the posters on here must be happy though because we are playing the youth players right? Poor furlong is way out of his depth. Sorry ramsey but you got it wrong today. Swp is done as a footballer, Matt Phillips is a right winger. Furlong needs to play league 1 before he plays prem.

My one glimpse of hope of us staying up is I have always insisted that when sandro and barton play center mid together that you will see us with a pair of center mids that are good enough for the prem. Bring on the everton game.

....................green
                  Isla. .........caulker........Rio............yun
                  .phillips......barton......sandro.......krancjar
                  ........................tarrabt
                  .........................austin

Krancjar pretty much as we have no 1 else

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Certainty couldn't be much worse. An average team beat us convincingly today. But the majority of the posters on here must be happy though because we are playing the youth players right? Poor furlong is way out of his depth. Sorry ramsey but you got it wrong today. Swp is done as a footballer, Matt Phillips is a right winger. Furlong needs to play league 1 before he plays prem.

My one glimpse of hope of us staying up is I have always insisted that when sandro and barton play center mid together that you will see us with a pair of center mids that are good enough for the prem. Bring on the everton game.

....................green
                    Isla. .........caulker........Rio............yun
                    .phillips......barton......sandro.......krancjar
                    ........................tarrabt
                    .........................austin

Krancjar pretty much as we have no 1 else
                    Vargas LW

Comment

Yep.

Managed in the PL before. 100% more experience than Mr Nice. Counts for everything.

Comment

With the players we have who knows-the difference is they have two quality players up top who can win games even if the rest of the team is very average-he has got them playing-we don't have that luxury and i'm not sure he would have got the best out of our rabble. We took a stand finally against getting robbed by big money makers so we done right by being not held up by him-lets see where he is in a years time.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

True & good post Bush.

I think Mourinho would fail with this bunch of wasters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Bet villa are gutted tonight that we didnt beat them to getting Sherwood as manager.
                            After winning at Sunderland? Didn't we win there too under Ramsey?
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                              After winning at Sunderland? Didn't we win there too under Ramsey?
                              Not four nil though, and with a wembley appearance to look forward to.,

Comment

Working...
                              X