Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many don't like him but we don't half miss him

Joey Barton

Only player we got that plays forwards and tries to pick passes. Yes gives ball away but he tries to pass it forwards lesser side without him

Hes poor and another that needs to go season end.

Comment

Just shows that a lot of fans go by personal feelings for players or managers rather than whats good for the club. Joey is a must for our team, and he has just made relegation come a lot quicker by that silly sending off. Wont be long till its mathematical.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Just shows that a lot of fans go by personal feelings for players or managers rather than whats good for the club. Joey is a must for our team, and he has just made relegation come a lot quicker by that silly sending off. Wont be long till its mathematical.
        When it's mathematical it's over, but it's not mathematical today.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Bloke is a liability unfortunately. Cant be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Joey Barton

Only player we got that plays forwards and tries to pick passes. Yes gives ball away but he tries to pass it forwards lesser side without him
            Did mention this actually today as well. It's all well and good having an attacking team with adel, phillips, vargas and austin but without someone passing it up to them, it is useless.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              When it's mathematical it's over, but it's not mathematical today.
              Cheers for clearing that up rich.

Comment

Adds bite to the team we miss him massively

Comment

Said it all season. When we actually get barton and sandro together we will have a proper midfield

Comment

He is poo . Yes, we Are pony lately , but let's not kid ourself that its down to his absence. He has been $hit all season and cost us massively At Hull.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

But he at least tries padding ball forwards matty

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        He is poo . Yes, we Are pony lately , but let's not kid ourself that its down to his absence. He has been $hit all season and cost us massively At Hull.
                        Cant afford to lose players for silly reds with our injury record though, it all adds up and only aids awful perfomances and defeats like today.

Comment

No goals . Not one assist. A lynchpin of the team that lost eleven away games on the trot. Well past his sell by date. But, if I can be arsed to look forward, which I can't, back in the team against Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Joey Barton

He's a t**t but he's a pro and we need him. If they all worked as hard we wouldn't be in the sheet.

Comment

If there is a player we miss its leroy fer, joey has been playing poor so he ain't beem missed IMO
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X