Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has todays awful performance made you accept relegation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I accepted that relegation was a near certainty when the board made it clear there'd be no more signings in January.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I accepted that relegation was a near certainty when the board made it clear there'd be no more signings in January.
      Tbh stan I know Im in the huge minority (possibly only person) but I actually think we've got the quality to stay up. BUT for what ever reasons they're just not clicking or trying 100%.....
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Tbh stan I know Im in the huge minority (possibly only person) but I actually think we've got the quality to stay up. BUT for what ever reasons they're just not clicking or trying 100%.....
        The defence has been dreadful ALL season and gifts goals to the opponents practically every week.

With Austin being the only goal scorer this spells disaster.

Throw in a rookie temporary manager who sees it fit to recall SWP, I just don't see where this confidence stems from.

Comment

I thought we were poor all season and very likely to go down but it was at Goodison in December that I decided that we were a disjointed shambles of a team and unlikely to get 30pts. Only thing that has changed since then is I don't think we'll get 26pts.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            The defence has been dreadful ALL season and gifts goals to the opponents practically every week.

With Austin being the only goal scorer this spells disaster.

Throw in a rookie temporary manager who sees it fit to recall SWP, I just don't see where this confidence stems from.
            What I was getting at stan, as 'individual' players I think we've got the talent within the squad to stay up, but theres a big but...... these players arnt putting a shift in, they're simply not trying and doing this is causing 'so many' errors and woeful performances its shocking!!!... They're also not playing as a team. There seems to be a lot of talk of the pitch as to how together the players are 'but' on the pitch they seem like strangers!...no one seems to be able to read what the other player is thinking/going to do next, something that a 'together team' should do/know. And in turn this leads to so many missed opportunities/missed timed passes etc....

Like I said as 'individuals' I think the talents there-
            Green
            Isla
            Yun
            Caulker
            Vargas
            Fer
            Henry
            Sandro
            Philips
            Austin

BUT for what ever reason these 'individuals just arnt putting in the performances they're capable of!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Not when the numbers say we can still stay up

Comment

Working...
              X