A huge well done to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge well done to...

QPR fans at the game today, you sounded awesome on the tv. The team were a complete embarrassment on the pitch, but you guys totally embarrassed the palace lot.

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
    QPR fans at the game today, you sounded awesome on the tv. The team were a complete embarrassment on the pitch, but you guys totally embarrassed the palace lot.
    That's very true.

"3 Nil and you still don't sing" was loud!

Comment

The Fans clapped that effort off at the end very bizarre while we put up with it and applaud them off where is the incentive for them to change it were saying it's acceptable

Comment

I'm not sure it was lack of effort? Diabolical defending - yes. Still unacceptable like you said

Comment

to be fair guys a lot of the songs were ironic/sarcastic, and some downright synical. not saying its not deserved. but i mean the whole end was chanting OFF OFF OFF for swp.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
            Closest I've been in 50 years to walking out on them. Getting sick of it. Only started playing when it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Closest I've been in 50 years to walking out on them. Getting sick of it. Only started playing when it was too late.
              A post which says it all. Wish every player could be made to read it. And think on it. Perhaps Steve Black might wish to make use of it? If only......

Comment

Good on the fans who attended today. Pity the players didn't bother to turn up.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Well done everybody, fantastic support.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                  X