The venting and the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The venting and the future

I think what annoys me the most is how we are acceptable for 80 minutes and give up for a random 15-20 minute period in the match. That is what has cost us time and time again this season. I thought we were floating through the match, not really doing too much damage but not getting hit much either, but then all of a sudden they score and get the momentum, then go on and score 2 more quickly. We then go back to being acceptable in general, but not good enough to get back to 3-3. It is very strange and it is annoying because we have talented players in that attacking half who aren't getting the chances for whatever reason and then the defence breaks down (In particular Furlong today) and costs us the momentum and the game as a result.

With that being said, if phillips leaves, we will get a big fee for him, if not we will have a top championship player-mid prem player with a chance to develop further.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

We were shite for 80 minutes............ Same as most games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      I think what annoys me the most is how we are acceptable for 80 minutes and give up for a random 15-20 minute period in the match. That is what has cost us time and time again this season. I thought we were floating through the match, not really doing too much damage but not getting hit much either, but then all of a sudden they score and get the momentum, then go on and score 2 more quickly. We then go back to being acceptable in general, but not good enough to get back to 3-3. It is very strange and it is annoying because we have talented players in that attacking half who aren't getting the chances for whatever reason and then the defence breaks down (In particular Furlong today) and costs us the momentum and the game as a result.

With that being said, if phillips leaves, we will get a big fee for him, if not we will have a top championship player-mid prem player with a chance to develop further.

Didnt see much acceptable about our play this afternoon and disagree we have many talented players. Have about 3 premiership class ones in the squad imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        I'd say we were only decent for the six seconds of Phillips goal.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Don't think we were ####, we held the ball well enough but we had no real penetration. Playing Henry and sandro means that even with messi up there instead of adel, nothing would happen since no forward balls are played. Hate to say it but think Henry should be dropped for Barton.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I'd say we were only decent for the six seconds of Phillips goal.

Fed up watching #### like this season after season. Championship winning season was the last season rangers fans could hold their head up.

Comment

Michael Owen says we were shocking, absolutely shocking. Ian Wright says that he can't remember seeing a team play that bad. But what do they know? They really ought to check their stats.

Comment

Michael Owen says we were shocking, absolutely shocking. Ian Wright says that he can't remember seeing a team play that bad. But what do they know? They really ought to check their stats.
                yer apparently we played acceptable for 80 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  yer apparently we played acceptable for 80 minutes!
                  A nutcase. But, as I say, I'm eagerly awaiting him posting his heat map.

Comment

Clive Allen 'there is something seriously wrong with this football club'. Another fella talking out of his a rse.....

Comment

A nutcase. But, as I say, I'm eagerly awaiting him posting his heat map.

Comment

Nasser your deluded what's the weather like on your planet. How were we decent for 80mins 3nil at half time hoes that decent

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Don't think we were ####, we held the ball well enough but we had no real penetration. Playing Henry and sandro means that even with messi up there instead of adel, nothing would happen since no forward balls are played. Hate to say it but think Henry should be dropped for Barton.
                          Hahaha Jesus christ we were bloody awful . If you think that's acceptable you've got very very low standards

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            Hahaha Jesus christ we were bloody awful . If you think that's acceptable you've got very very low standards

He's a clown Greg

Comment

ACCEPTABLE?????jesus wept....you need to take your head outta your 'arris.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X