Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive thread - What a GOAAAALLLLL!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive thread - What a GOAAAALLLLL!!!!!

It's got to be in there for goal of the season.

So what......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      So what......
      welcome to the positive thread, hope you enjoyed your stay.

Twas a fantastic goal and could have had another after with that free kick. He was voted man of the match today by a few outlets and im not surprised.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        welcome to the positive thread, hope you enjoyed your stay.

Twas a fantastic goal and could have had another after with that free kick. He was voted man of the match today by a few outlets and im not surprised.
        Looking forward to your heat-map. Please post it as soon as you can.

Comment

Absolute cracker.

Based on the grass cutting "stripes", it was 42 yards. Almost exactly 7 "stripes" from goal and there were exactly 3 stripes to the edge of the box (i.e. 3 stripes = 18 yards).
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Wonderful goal. Think MP has been different class since he got a decent run in the side. Class act when he plazs with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Wonderful goal. Think MP has been different class since he got a decent run in the side. Class act when he plazs with confidence.
              You can tell he is oozing with confidence right now. He takes on his man, attempts skills and takes shots like that. As I said above, could have had two and still love seeing mariappa get nutmegged like that.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

There are no fc uking positives losing to a pony palace team with no heart,desire or passion. Anybody who is looking for any needs their head tested. We will be playing championship football next season.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  There are no fc uking positives losing to a pony palace team with no heart,desire or passion. Anybody who is looking for any needs their head tested. We will be playing championship football next season.
                  It's the only positive from today Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    people will see what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      people will see what they want.
                      You sound like me... I thought I replied to myself.

Comment

Blinding strike, Phillips was the only one looking to attack today

Comment

What a f...... goal. As for the rest of the game and especially for the most brilliant and legend player ever to put on a hooped shirt (and#####allyistoogoodforusandshouldbeplayinginrea lmadrid,barcelona,milanorsuchlike): no comment.

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Scoring a wonder goal that will ultimatly mean nothing in the context of the season is a nothing myu. I understand you are ytrying to take something out of today mate but i personally can't take any positives from such a dire performance.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              Scoring a wonder goal that will ultimatly mean nothing in the context of the season is a nothing myu. I understand you are ytrying to take something out of today mate but i personally can't take any positives from such a dire performance.
                              If we stay up on goal difference, I'm coming back to this point

Comment

Working...
                              X