Clint Hill must start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill must start

Only leader we have, he comes on and we don't concede a goal and look much more organised

The only hope I have for the remainder of this season is for Clint to score the PL goal he was robbed of three years ago.

Comment

I think it isn't as much him coming on but furlong going off. Irrespective I thought he did well and should start more.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I have always rated Hill, he may be slow and sometimes gives away needless fouls, but he is the only defender we have who is up for the fight. Hill should start every game from now on and he is our true captain

Comment

Hill always get called upon when it goes #### up. ####s me off, play him from the off
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Agreed, but season after season with money to spend this is the situation we constantly find ourselves in It surely begs this question; Why have we not found a player who can replace Hill?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X