• Sorry to say it

But we don't look up for the fight . Hope I'm wrong

You normally are.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
      You normally are.
      Am I ?

Comment

We just don't seem a match for them on the wings. They're playing down the flanks time and time again and we're struggling. A goal for us should settle the nerves.....I hope

Comment

It will, and it will come, yun to austin, bosh.

Comment

Pathetic!!!!!!!!

How much are we standing off? Defensively poor.......again

Comment

We're finished at least in the championship we wont be a laughing stock.

Comment

Bring on the CCC

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                  What gives you that idea?.....Seen many a post on here about getting back to the championship and having a great time.
                  2 seasons in about the best part of 20 we have finished in the top 6...Under NW and Arry. Double relegation on the cards I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                    Unless we get in a proper manager who can ensure that players do what they are supposed to do, rather than make their life easy and allow them to get away with this sort of performance, then I'm afraid it is a distinct possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      But we don't look up for the fight . Hope I'm wrong
                      Commentators made the same comment Greg. Palace much more up for it than we were today and the result didn't matter nearly as much to them.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Commentators were suggesting the R's players body language says it all. Not up for it and accepting defeat.

Comment

Working...
                        X