Palace striking options.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace striking options.

I know they haven't scored many goals this season,but it's just like them to click this afternoon particularly with the options they have compared to us.

http://threeandin.com/probable-qpr-x...ystal-palace/?

It's out wide where they are dangerous imo - bolasie, zaha and also puncheon are the players we need to contain!! The thing for me is I look at their starting 11 and defensively they are not all that!! Very even game and personally would like to see us go for it.

I like Zamora but I would look to drop him today and bring some one a little more lively/ creative to support Charlie and to keep the defenders on their toes!!

Comment

Palace have pace in attacking areas and I can see them giving our defence the runaround today. I just hope we can score more goals than them

Comment

In the norwegian Premiership studio Trevor Morley and Claus Lundekvam just eccoed GeejayBee´s take on today´s game. We have one option upfront; CA, while Palace have 4 or 5.
        o
        Personally, I hope Vargas will get a chance to somewhat even out Palace´s huge attacking advantage. Today, I would like to see him in his natural position alongside or behind Austin ... If we play it on the floor, it might work?
        Last edited by Shania; 14-03-2015, 01:17 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          It's out wide where they are dangerous imo - bolasie, zaha and also puncheon are the players we need to contain!! The thing for me is I look at their starting 11 and defensively they are not all that!! Very even game and personally would like to see us go for it.

I like Zamora but I would look to drop him today and bring some one a little more lively/ creative to support Charlie and to keep the defenders on their toes!!
          Murray, Gayle and Chamach is also difficult to handle.
          Last edited by Shania; 14-03-2015, 01:28 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X